How do people not realize 6'0" - 6'2" is nothing special in the eyes of women

FireHaze

Gigachad
Every third guy is in that height range. 6'4" is when girls start biting their lips at how tall you are.

sparta

Cuck
no height will make girls biting their lips. aren't kyra and sephon 6'3'' or something?

FireHaze

Gigachad
sparta said:
no height will make girls biting their lips. aren't kyra and sephon 6'3'' or something?
If you're hideous women will find you hideous still.

But if you're average then your height will halo you.

sparta

Cuck
FireHaze said:
sparta said:
If you're hideous women will find you hideous still.

But if you're average then your height will halo you.
sure but height is neither the difference between getting laid and not getting laid nor does it make girls biting their lips unless you're otherwise attractive

Vertu

Incel
If you're not getting "you're tall" comments at a LEGIT 6'2 (190cm) then you probably have an ugly face and sit at home.

JustLOL

Incel
^6'3 is 190 cm

but i agree, legit 6'2 is tall. the problem is most people who say they are 6'2 are actually 6 ft flat

Drake

Normie
6'3 checkin in but often people ask me if im 6'5 or 6'6

:banderas:

I am 6'2 in Poland and rarely do I see taller guy .
Taller guy with good face? Maybe once per day if I am out A LOT.

6'3 would probably be even better but anything taller then and you are starting to look like a clown(if you dont have good face to match the height ofc)

Taller = usually longer face.

And me at 6'2 with broad shoulders and high fwhr > 6'5 skinnycel

Oh right we are on puahate, ignore everything above ! 7'0 OR death !

Jawanomics

Lookism God
6ft is nothing special...it is what they expect. 6ft 2 is the start of something special..right up to 6ft 4..anything over that making them more wet just means they've got a height fetish and isn't the norm.

gogger

Slayer
JustLOL said:
^6'3 is 190 cm

but i agree, legit 6'2 is tall. the problem is most people who say they are 6'2 are actually 6 ft flat
This, I have a funny feeling like what 80% of people say is their height is wrong (including this forum) 
My friend is a confirmed 6'3 and he is the legit tallest guy just about anywhere, and I live in a predominately white place