• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do people have sex when their body is shit/ogre tier?

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
Do you know what I mean?

How can you not want to throw up being naked around someone if your body is trash mode.

I know so many fat guys with stretch marks, bear bellies, huge submental fat etc but still have GF's....

What the actual fuck... I'm not even talking about female standards here, women will fuck dogs...

I'm talking about HOW YOU CAN EXPOSE YOUR DISGUSTING BODY TO OTHER PEOPLE without an ounce of shame?!?

DrunkenSailor

Regular
They bounce in a spasm of tantra sex, cause normal penetration is unworkable due to excessive bf.

WetBackLuca

Banned
I thought the same when I was a virgin.

Women don't care about your body and a fat body is ultimately better than a skinny framecel one unless obese

This is why I spent 3 years gymcelling.  so i don't feel insecure naked

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
WetBackLuca said:

Women don't care about your body and a fat body is ultimately better than a skinny framecel one unless obese

WTF

Then why do gymcells slay?

WetBackLuca

Banned
ethmlethiqcel said:
WetBackLuca said:

WTF

Because they are narcy and obsessed with getting women/laid.  Anyone who spends that much money, energy and mental resources to get girls can slay 

Gymcels place their ego on the opinions of foids.

IRL gymcelling adds about 0.5 to your rating.  It's a decent asset to set yourself apart from other guys but don't expect a night and day transformation in how you're viewed

i have a few stretch marks from rapid growth spurts in my mid teens and im very insecure about them 

idk how someone can live with themselves if it was self inflicted

looksmax25

Joke
WetBackLuca said:
ethmlethiqcel said:
WTF

Because they are narcy and obsessed with getting women/laid.  Anyone who spends that much money, energy and mental resources to get girls can slay 

Gymcels place their ego on the opinions of foids.

IRL gymcelling adds about 0.5 to your rating.  It's a decent asset to set yourself apart from other guys but don't expect a night and day transformation in how you're viewed

What's important is not being fat or super skinny. As long as your body looks normal it's fine, gymcel won't help THAT much.