• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do NTs go from one job to another so effortlessly?

gentsupreme

Regular
ldar is the soultion if u get along with ur parents

wagesalving is hell.

lookz

Machine
Get job -> build up skills and qualities -> outgrow job -> you find another job that pays 150% your current pay -> you move

Anakind

Champion
When I was in school and tried to get a summer job for the holidays for some extra cash it was nightmare on Earth as an Asperger (not diagnosed back then yet). I spent more time thinking about all the bad scenarios that could happen from simple phone calls and rejections etc. than with actually doing it.

NTs on the other hand (especially extroverted ones) don't have all this mental trouble. They just live in the moment, make a few phone calls or conversations and start with the job. If they don't like it, they just quit it getting a new one and don't mentally masturbate about it.

Being extroverted and NT is possibly the most valuable trait you can have b/c unlike good Looks it will never fade away with aging. If you have a good face in addition, you live like a God of course.

gentsupreme

Regular
Anakind said:
When I was in school and tried to get a summer job for the holidays for some extra cash it was nightmare on Earth as an Asperger (not diagnosed back then yet). I spent more time thinking about all the bad scenarios that could happen from simple phone calls and rejections etc. than with actually doing it.

NTs on the other hand (especially extroverted ones) don't have all this mental trouble. They just live in the moment, make a few phone calls or conversations and start with the job. If they don't like it, they just quit it getting a new one and don't mentally masturbate about it.

Being extroverted and NT is possibly the most valuable trait you can have b/c unlike good Looks it will never fade away with aging. If you have a good face in addition, you live like a God of course.

legit

I think that hardcore NTs can get along even without the face

Anakind said:

story of my life

Stitches

Banned
They don't give up on the first notice of their application being decline/not accepted.

HangTheCucks

Regular
Anakind said:

Pretend you are NT. That's how you get through life.

Anakind

Champion
HangTheCucks said:

Pretending is different from being NT. People here seem to confuse Asperger's with introversion b/c they don't know better.

MrMatty

Joke
lookz said:
Get job -> build up skills and qualities -> outgrow job -> you find another job that pays 150% your current pay -> you move

^

smellysocks

Megastar
Anakind said:
HangTheCucks said:

Pretending is different from being NT. People here seem to confuse Asperger's with introversion b/c they don't know better.

Aspergers and normal introversion aren't the same, but I think they have similar final implications that can screw you over big time. 

You don't necessarily have to be aspie to be socially ostracized. All it can take is some slight introversion with an average or below face and you're dead to social circles in your age group

Anakind

Champion
smellysocks said:
Anakind said:

Aspergers and normal introversion aren't the same, but I think they have similar final implications that can screw you over big time. 

Asperger's is often the cause for introversion. I had times in life when I was fairly "extroverted" with a big mouth and so on. But it often resulted in alienating people with my weird autistic ticks so that feedback mechanism turned me more and more inward over time.

Anakind said:
smellysocks said:

Asperger's is often the cause for introversion. I had times in life when I was fairly "extroverted" with a big mouth and so on. But it often resulted in alienating people with my weird autistic ticks so that feedback mechanism turned me more and more inward over time.

And I thought having outlandishly weird ticks was normal behavior :giggle: