How do MMs prevent their physique from going "over the top"?

lookz

Chad
Many MM are very muscular. But how do they look so elegant instead of being gymcel-like. 

How do I make sure I end up like this:

And not like this: 

Ascent

Normie
They probably stop progressively overloading (meaning once they hit a physique they like, e.g. ottermode, they just maintain).

I also doubt they do particularly heavy compounds and they only lift here 'n' there as opposed to gymcels who go 6-7x a week.

@"Dan", thoughts?

lookz

Chad
Ascent said:
They probably stop progressively overloading (meaning once they hit a physique they like, e.g. ottermode, they just maintain).

I also doubt they do particularly heavy compounds and they only lift here 'n' there as opposed to gymcels who go 6-7x a week.

@"Dan", thoughts?
River viiperi benches 80kg for reps. That's not a low amount and it's a compound.

How much kg is this? 
[hr]
tsh123456789 said:
They train for athleticism not for aesthetics. So more like crossfit + physical sports type of training.
See other part of my post.

Ascent

Normie
lookz said:
Ascent said:

@"Dan", thoughts?
River viiperi benches 80kg for reps. That's not a low amount and it's a compound.

How much kg is this? 
[hr]
tsh123456789 said:
They train for athleticism not for aesthetics. So more like crossfit + physical sports type of training.
LOL. 80 is really low, trust me.

Most gymcels on /fit/ (4chan) hit a 100kg bench press within a year. And end up around 140kg in 2 years.

It's true you don't really need to go particularly heavy.

Do you think Chico is strong?

Doubt it.

Scum

Coper
You're forgetting about calorie restriction. They don't eat enough to put on muscle.

lookz

Chad
tsh123456789 said:
lookz said:

How much kg is this? 
[hr]

80kgs is light as shit are you kidding me
Let's say he is doing 3x10.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
MM's have all kinds of different physiques

Many of them look like natty lifters who pay attention to diet

they mostly get haloed by their face, I remember a pic of some wide hipped MM tier guy that people were saying had a "good body" and it made me cringe

Veuve

Slayer
I don't think you can end up with the second body on accident lol

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
lookz said:
Ascent said:

@"Dan", thoughts?

How much kg is this? 
[hr]
tsh123456789 said:
Lol he is using machine.
But it's a good weight if he was doing freeweights, most people won't bench for reps much higher than that naturally.
[hr]
lookz said:
Ascent said:

@"Dan", thoughts?

How much kg is this? 
[hr]
tsh123456789 said:
Lol he is using machine.
But it's a good weight if he was doing freeweights, most people won't bench for reps much higher than that naturally.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
OP shows he knows nothing about the human body. Simple? Don't take steroids. I hope you know most guys who get overly big like the retard you posted in the thread deals with steroids. Your body has a limit where it stops producing muscle, but steroids basically act as if the body can take more, and produce more muscle. Simple.