How do male pornstars shoot such huge amounts of cum?

Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
16
They are busting a nut basically every day yet they shoot buckets of cum

I heard that they take some drugs to increase amounts of jizz
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
3
yae i think its some kind of drug that increase sperm production. Taking zinc suppliments help aswell ive noticed for me. I get boners more often and make more jizz when i take zinc suppliments.
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
Why exactly is that you care about this? Do you think girls judge you by the size of your load?
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
16
Happy Go Lucky said:
Why exactly is that you care about this? Do you think girls judge you by the size of your load?
Yes, some might

I even found women complaining on the internet about too small amounts of cum of their partners

Women love big loads in general

If they are too small they might even think you're infertile or something, lol
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Why exactly is that you care about this? Do you think girls judge you by the size of your load?
Yes, some might

I even found women complaining on the internet about too small amounts of cum of their partners

Women love big loads in general

If they are too small they might even think you're infertile or something, lol
Good thing I'm an incel and don't have to worry about stuff like this. It's somewhat gay that you are obsessing over cum.
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
16
Happy Go Lucky said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Yes, some might

I even found women complaining on the internet about too small amounts of cum of their partners

Women love big loads in general

If they are too small they might even think you're infertile or something, lol
Good thing I'm an incel and don't have to worry about stuff like this. It's somewhat gay that you are obsessing over cum.
It's way less gay than all of the male model/male aesthetics craze around here  :lol:
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
3
LostTuna said:
it depends but from what i've seen a lot of them actually don't even cum a lot. i cum more than many of them and i have a small dick
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
it's fake you moron, they got a device attached to their dick, they cut scenes and there's a small pipe under the penis and the ejaculate is milk, raw egg whites and the fuck knows what
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
MistGeburt3000 said:
Clomid (some roider use it as pct)


I used to ejaculate a ton of sperm it was always so much that even looking at the amount porn stars ejaculated was very little, since i take finasterid however the amount gone down by around 60-70 percent, its still the amount what is normal tho so it doesnt bothers me
will try it
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
16
IcedEarth said:
it's fake you moron, they got a device attached to their dick, they cut scenes and there's a small pipe under the penis and the ejaculate is milk, raw egg whites and the fuck knows what
Dude, I can recognize when it's fake and when it's real when it's clearly visible that it comes out from the dickhole
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Dude, I can recognize when it's fake and when it's real when it's clearly visible that it comes out from the dickhole
there were some posts of clomid

I got fertility issues and will be having them even at low bf% so I will try clomid, but that's like 1,5 years from now until than I got no fucking clue besides that
 
Top