HOW do incels even COPE to live?!

MorphIncel

Slayer
In all seriousness.. I am somewhat of a slayer, meaning I have options in my social circle and pretty much every time I go out

So I can select or approach girls and have some of them to want me as well.

But whenever I see around the street, TV etc. I see a BUNCH of average or below average dudes. 

How the FUCK do these people even live? Lviing would be so SCARY, knowing that you cant get a girl for SHIT, and everytime you have one, you are scared as fuck to loose her because you dont know when you will find another one

I never really thought about it because I took everything for granted (even post looksmax, my new status quoa) but the harsh reality is that as a normie, you are just not attractive enough for cold approach so there is NO chance to get a woman, let alone a hot one.
Then there is social circle only and even there you have competition, limitations etc.

I seriously don't know what I would do if someone would take away this kind of "being able to select" kinda thing from me

Dembroadbones

Normie
They eat loads of KFC and drink gallons of chocolate milk hoping a heart attack will take them quietly in the night.

MorphIncel

Slayer
If I were to respond the question myself seriously, then I'd say

they bluepill themselves into being good looking and palyers, and not wanting to pikc up women ...I have heard excuses like that dozens of times "yeah I could have her but I don't want to hit on her" "I have a GF" "I am just here to party, not to hit on women" "I get enough women already" etc. LOL

Or they overcompensate somehow I think, they develope some WEIRD hobbies etc. that they autistically get into, like collecting useless stuff or becomming an encyclopedia of insects or star wars etc.

I SERIOUSLY just can't imagine someone, who is a slayer, would EVER develope such an autistic interest in for instance trees and insects, or collect STAMPS or something like WTF

LordSUPER

Banned
This song is what could make anybody want to stay alive, regardless of the way they look. Be thankful you were born a human on this beautiful earth. Close your eyes and lay in bed whilst listening to this. Trust me, it will help.
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVMT-gBWggo[/video]