• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do I stop binge eating?

I am going to drop some redpill bombs on you brah, and you may not like it. So keep your head up.

1)First of all, stop shitposting on forums, get the fuck outside of your house. Keep yourself busy.

2) Exercise, exercise, when you feel the need to eat, go for a walk or jog

3) Watch videos of obese people eating, yes that could be you in the future if you dont watch your caloric intake

4)Drink water, loads of it.

5) Overeating when you have emotional problems, won't solve your problems, if you feel that your retarded, then read books or take extra courses.

chadrat
HQNP
Youwontevenknowme said:
I going to drop some redpill bombs on you brah, and you may not like it. So keep your head up.

1)First of all, stop shitposting on forums, get the fuck outside of your house. Keep yourself busy.

2) Exercise, exercise, when you feel the need to eat, go for a walk or jog

3) Watch videos of obese people eating, yes that could be you in the future if you dont watch your caloric intake

4)Drink water, loads of it.

I recommend SassESnacks on youtube. She's not obese but, ASMR videos of people eating food will help with cravings too srs... but it might have the opposite effect and make u want to eat more

try it tho

Don Draper said:
Yikes

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Yeah look at the comments and dislikes? You think normies are really going to fuck what about your situation when your 230 pounds near to death. The world is brutal, just remember that, There is more to life than sitting in your basement crying over little petty shit.