• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do I measure lower third?

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,337
Reputation
0
Can someone please explain bow to measure lower third of your face?

I fear that I am super subhuman in that department, how should I measure this?

Do I just measure from lower lip to chin, or just chin?
 
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
746
Reputation
0
inb4 he posts that his lower third is only 8.5cm and he is wondering if that is subhuman
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #3

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,337
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
subnasale/nasal base/bottom of yer nose to bottom of chin

Can you post a picture of where is that nasal base?

I dont understand it
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #5

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,337
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
Rose Funeral said:
Can you post a picture of where is that nasal base?

I dont understand it

where ur nose fuckin ends and yer philtrum starts????????????????????????????????????


Foxx said:
Whats a good length?

whatever urs is cus ur obv gonna be a hyper90%slaya!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks for explanation

Its 8.6 cm/ from my philtrum to my bottom chin that is around 3.38 inches 


I got really scared because firstly before I opened this thread I measured only my chin from my lower lip end to my bottom chind and I thought that is the lower third so I got scared as fuck
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,606
Reputation
2,636
Yea I also measured bottom of lips to bottom of chin before so when people start throwing numbers larger than 5cm I was getting worried
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,337
Reputation
0
Foxx said:
Yea I also measured bottom of lips to bottom of chin before so when people start throwing numbers larger than 5cm I was getting worried

SAME LOL

I am so happy now I think 8.6 is average 

I thought I am absolute subhuman cuz I have a small chin and I thought that lower third is from end of bottom lip to end of bottom chin
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,144
Reputation
46
Impotent Rage said:
inb4 he posts that his lower third is only 8.5cm and he is wondering if that is subhuman

This thread had only this purpose. Just another low iq subtle humble braggin thread

Op has seen this image countless time - he even posted in a thread where i embed it


Good thing is op is still a loser who wont make it
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,337
Reputation
0
paulus said:
Impotent Rage said:
inb4 he posts that his lower third is only 8.5cm and he is wondering if that is subhuman

This thread had only this purpose

Op has seen this image countless time - he even posted in a thread where i embed it


Good thing is op is still a loser who wont make it

I didnt

This is why I am so happy now

All this time I thought I was subhuman

This site is so good and you learn a lot
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,144
Reputation
46

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,337
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
Rose Funeral said:
I didnt

This is why I am so happy now

All this time I thought I was subhuman

This site is so good and you learn a lot

u are subhuman tho cuz u post here

I love this place

Dont care really Im a baldcel

paulus said:
Rose Funeral said:
I didnt

This is why I am so happy now

All this time I thought I was subhuman

This site is so good and you learn a lot

http://lookism.net/Thread-The-moment-i-measured-my-lower-third-height

Yes and as you can see I posted an image of pope kissing a kid last night when I was spamming and posting weird pics in every thread

I didnt even post a reply in ur thread

Keep copin cuz I have subhuman pathetic chin of 5.3 cm
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,144
Reputation
46
Rose Funeral said:
Pinhead said:
u are subhuman tho cuz u post here

I love this place

Dont care really Im a baldcel

paulus said:

Yes and as you can see I posted an image of pope kissing a kid last night when I was spamming and posting weird pics in every thread

I didnt even post a reply in ur thread

Keep copin cuz I have subhuman pathetic chin of 5.3 cm

:okay:

We both know the truth babe
 

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,337
Reputation
0
paulus said:
Rose Funeral said:
I love this place

Dont care really Im a baldcel


Yes and as you can see I posted an image of pope kissing a kid last night when I was spamming and posting weird pics in every thread

I didnt even post a reply in ur thread

Keep copin cuz I have subhuman pathetic chin of 5.3 cm

:okay:

We both know the truth babe

Please KYS 6"4 ROTFRAUD LOL
 

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,337
Reputation
0
I agree that he is retarder

He is fucking 6"4 and he is posting on lookism LMFAO
 
Top