How do I make 2$ grand?

piX

Banned
Ready to go low inhib for a hair transplant

Joncoping

Normie
If you live in a western country you can make that money by workceling in any low paying job for a month

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joncoping said:
If you live in a western country you can make that money by workceling in any low paying job for a month
The time that it would probably take to find a job in this economy would probably be longer than the month of workcelling you need. :giggle:

@"piX" I'd recommend that you start looking for work. But if you want to start working ASAP in the mean time while you wait to get called for an interview/hired, look for odd job postings on craigslist and backpage. You can even post an ad (for free) advertising your services on these sites.

If you have a car, a valid driver's license, auto insurance and you have Uber, Lyft, etc. in your country, you can become a taxi driver. The $1 emergency fee that the customer pays goes to Uber and Uber gets 20% of the fare. You get 80%.

But you'll be getting paid via direct deposit (probably PayPal. PayPal has a 2.9% commission fee + 30c fee for each deposit into your PayPal account). And Uber probably reports your income to the government. So you're going to have to pay freelancer taxes (this means you'll be paying a higher portion in unemployment insurance, pension and health care taxes to the government. I don't think the income tax rates change when you're self-employed. Just the payroll taxes) because you're technically considered an independent contractor to Uber, not a Uber employee.

You can also do jobs on TaskRabbit or Fiverr and some other companies as an independent contractor. They also get a 20% cut. Fiverr is pretty low-rent though. (as you can tell by the name). Since most jobs start at $5 US. And you only get more if your customers choose the upsell options you have.

I hate workcelling so much that I've been doing a lot of research into freelance/independent contractor work. But the red pill is that most freelance/independent contractor work you can get when you have a limited portfolio is pretty crappy.

I used to work payroll for a company. But my knowledge of payroll isn't high-level enough for me to be in charge of payroll for an entire company. So I can't be an independent contractor on my own. I need to work for a payroll firm. I've never actually transferred funds from a company bank account to multiple bank accounts at the same time (it shouldn't be difficult for me to figure out how to do this I guess. lol) And I fucking hate dealing with idiot customers who insist that they are right and your payroll calculations are wrong even though they are morons who don't know shit about high school-level mathematics, let alone accounting and tax law. So yeah, I don't want to work in payroll again.

And I don't want to go for my accounting certification even though I have 1337 accounting skills thanks to my autism and have had a lower error rate than any of my co-workers when I used to work in payroll. Because I don't want to deal with idiot clients complaining about how I messed up their taxes. When I'm the one who is right and they are morons who don't understand tax law.

Why the hell should i provide a service to society when people are fucking morons and don't appreciate my intellectual superiority over them? And when your bosses give you a huge client portfolio that you can't manage on your own and don't appreciate how diligent and hard you work?