• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do i increase my height at 18?

Coping Subhuman

Regular
Is there anything i can do that will increase my height by at least an inch? (Diet, exercise, Pills idk fucking anything!)
It honestly fucking sucks being shorter than most girls my age, whenever i see some pretty girls in the streets it makes me wanna rope because i know that i have exactly 0 chances with all them. this bullshit makes me absolutely furious! i'm at the age where i'm supposed have girlfriends but because of my sub4 height i rot in Inceldom.

FUARK I'LL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ANYBODY I'LL ALWAYS BE A LITTLE BOY!!!! 

FUARK I DON'T WANT TO BE THIS SHORT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!  

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:  

:jrage: :jump:

Coping Subhuman

Regular
Tancredii said:
how tall are you?

I'm 5'3. and it's so fucking unfair honestly! my dad isn't that much taller than me (he's 5'6) but he's pretty old now when he was my age he was a bit taller (probably 5'7/5'8) I've read somewhere that most Men are taller than their fathers by the time they're 18 but i guess that doesn't apply to Subhumans like me.

FUCK MY LIFE

Yotsuba

Your more than likely done with vertical growth, I was just like you thinking I'd magically grow 2-3 inches and was checking yahoo answers and other boards like mad.

I just went from 5'9 --> 5'10. If anything between now and your mid to late 20s your frame is just going to grow a little bigger/thicker

Tancredii

Machine
Coping Subhuman said:
Tancredii said:
how tall are you?

I'm 5'3. and it's so fucking unfair honestly! my dad isn't that much taller than me (he's 5'6) but he's pretty old now when he was my age he was a bit taller (probably 5'7/5'8) I've read somewhere that most Men are taller than their fathers by the time they're 18 but i guess that doesn't apply to Subhumans like me.

FUCK MY LIFE

that's pretty small. How tall is your mother? My dad is around the same height as yours but I grew to 5'10. I stopped growing at 15 though

Coping Subhuman

Regular
Tancredii said:
Coping Subhuman said:

FUCK MY LIFE

that's pretty small. How tall is your mother? My dad is around the same height as yours but I grew to 5'10. I stopped growing at 15 though

My mom's 4'11 or something like that so i guess i have her to thank for my abysmal height, and same tbh i grew a bit when i was 14/15 and then i stopped growing completely.

I have an Uncle from my dad's side who's 5'9 but his son (my cousin) is a 6'7 GigaChad, so i don't fucking know anymore genetics make no sense. but if i was my Uncle's son i surely would've been way taller than i am now.

Tancredii

Machine
Coping Subhuman said:
Tancredii said:

My mom's 4'11 or something like that so i guess i have her to thank for my abysmal height, and same tbh i grew a bit when i was 14/15 and then i stopped growing completely.

I have an Uncle from my dad's side who's 5'9 but his son (my cousin) is a 6'7 GigaChad, so i don't fucking know anymore genetics make no sense. but if i was my Uncle's son i surely would've been way taller than i am now.

you should check if your growth plates are closed. if they aren't, you have some hope.

Coping Subhuman

Regular
Tancredii said:
Coping Subhuman said:

you should check if your growth plates are closed. if they aren't, you have some hope.

How do i check my growth plates? x ray? and how will i even convince my parents?

Tancredii

Machine
Coping Subhuman said:
Tancredii said:

How do i check my growth plates? x ray? and how will i even convince my parents?

yep, an x-ray. no idea how to convince them. just ask them normally

Crescogenic

Girthpilled
Mewslims
Listen up, you seem like a good kid so I'm willing to help you out.

First thing is go get an xray to check if your growth plates are still open. Don't tell your parents if they refuse.

Next, take a loan and get pharma hGH, exemestane and test. Ask your parents or take the loan for college then use it on GH.

Take the hGH and exemestane for a bit, then hop on test and increase the exemestane dose

If your growth plates are open and with the will of allah, you will be a 6'7 slayer in no time.

If your parents give you shit for this remind them that they are absolute dogshit parents for letting you grow to 5'3 at 18 without medical intervention.

Coping Subhuman

Regular
Tancredii said:
Coping Subhuman said:

yep, an x-ray. no idea how to convince them. just ask them normally

LOL normally? 'hey mom and dad i need to make sure my growth plates aren't sealed so can you take me to Radiologist?'

I would die from shame if i were to ask them that.

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
what is ur weight bro