How do I get O'Pry eye area?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
>Infraorbital rim implants from Dr. Yaremchuck, he can also perform canthoplasty or canthoplexy if eye tilt is the issue.
>Get fxeyes contact lenses to match his color until Stroma surgery is refined & widely available to the public (hoping it'll be in the next few years).
>Injections/fillers in upper eye area if you're lacking hooding.
>Eyebrowmaxing.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
>Infraorbital rim implants from Dr. Yaremchuck, he can also perform canthoplasty or canthoplexy if eye tilt is the issue.
>Get fxeyes contact lenses to match his color until Stroma surgery is refined & widely available to the public (hoping it'll be in the next few years).
>Eyebrowmaxing.
All I read was autism from this one

No offense man, but who in the actual fuck would have the $$$ for infraorbital rim implants?

Mughal

Banned
ItWontBeMe said:
>Eyebrowmaxing.
I'm hiring you as my looksmaxing consultant.

:situation:

whywoulditmatter said:
ItWontBeMe said:
>Eyebrowmaxing.
All I read was autism from this one

No offense man, but who in the actual fuck would have the $$$ for infraorbital rim implants?
how much does it cost?