• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do I get laid if I've never spoken to a girl for more than 10 seconds before

• Thread starter Surgery+Roids=Ascension
  • Start date

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
:what:

It's not that different from having a conversation with another guy. You just have to be more mindful of some kinds of humor with some of them.

Rose Funeral

Banned
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Rose Funeral said:
Im from Brisbane

If normies found out about this would I be ridiculed?

OccamsRazorBurn said:
:what:

It's not that different from having a conversation with another guy. You just have to be more mindful of some kinds of humor with some of them.

I got mocked and picked on in highschool by girls for looking 10yo at 16. I'm still traumatised clearly.

Yes

NEVER be honest about your incel life in RL

I havent fucked anyone until I was 22, but from 16 to 21st year I told everyone  I had sex because all my other frends did

If I ever told them that I havent had sex at that time no one would ever even hang out with me 100 % for sure

Rose Funeral

Banned
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Rose Funeral said:
Yes

NEVER be honest about your incel life in RL

I havent fucked anyone until I was 22, but from 16 to 21st year I told everyone  I had sex because all my other frends did

If I ever told them that I havent had sex at that time no one would ever even hang out with me 100 % for sure

What's your slay count now? Did you get close to having sex between 16-22?

No I was too retarded, but to be honest I didnt realized that I hate women until my 20-21, before that I never had evil feelings towards them

Now I hate them and I would want to kill them if if would be legal  :inlove:  of course killing them while fucking them would be the BEST CASE SCENARIO

Molasses

Joke
Go to a strip club and practice on the strippers

Start a convo before you get to a lap dance, she's most likely going to talk to you if shes expecting to get paid for a dance