• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do i fix my subhuman face ?

GreyWorm

Howdo i fix my subhuman face?

Sugery, posture, products, anything...

http:// imgur.com/a/vFWKNNN

Morphs and rates are welcome btw

(Im actually way more pale then the pictures show)

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
You're far from subhuman but you're not attractive. 

Your profile is above average. Your don't have any major flaws with your facial features.

Your bones and storage of facial fat are what's holding you back. @"Surgerymax" will guide you in depth on what can be done to remove your fat.

After you can assess if you'll need implants/osteotomies for projecting cheekbones and chin/jaw

Surgerymax

Educational Account
GreyWorm said:
Howdo i fix my subhuman face?

Sugery, posture, products, anything...

http:// imgur.com/a/vFWKNNN

Morphs and rates are welcome btw

(Im actually way more pale then the pictures show)

How old are you? Were you born a biological male? How is your bite?

If you are 15 or 16 then you just have some growing up to do. 

Assuming you are in early 20s with good bite and not a FTM, then you don't have a very masculine appearance and we need to get some testosterone flowing through those veins. Diet, sleep and exercise will raise this naturally to a noticieable extent which is always best but others will sill recommend you inject.

Go to the gym 3-4x/week for 3 or 4 months and lose what you can - then I recommend Kybella injections into the face. The reason I don't recommend just taking all your excess fat right this second is because it looks like you desperately need weight training, if we take it all now then you will lose too much when your baseline metabolism changes when you start going to the gym. Losing facial fat will have a surprising impact.

Your tear troughs need to be filled.

Lip Lift and fat injections to lower lip.

once lips are corrected your below average chin projection will become rather apparent justifying a conservative chin implant

A conservative chin implant and conservative jaw angle implants will give you a more masculine appearance. Although I like Implantech in general - off the shelf IMlantech jaw angle implants are not so great looking 75% of the time. Either go custom (combined with your chin implant) or either get medpor or wait a year for my ideal facial implants coming soon   :wink:

I'm on the fence about your eyes but I know they definitely arent great. A midfacial implant isn't necessary but an optional improvement - if you got them then get some with infraorbital support. This will lend some help to your eye area.

Your eyebrows seem extremely off-putting but that's not really a surgical fix. Other members can help you with that. (Ubless you want some portions surgically excised)

Of course other members are going to tell you "neck training" and I agree with that.