How do i fix my dark circles besides surgery ?

amiuglytho

Regular
I have an incredibly bad eye area . But the dark circles run in my mothers side of the family . 

Is there any method ? Quick fix ? Healthy diet ? Excerise ? Sleep? 

I might have thyroid and it might be one of the reasons why i have sucha buggy eye area . Checking that out in 2 days .

My deivated spectum nose has blcoked my left nostril and could be the reason also why i have darknwss under eyes . 

Help someone ?

KingOfCod420

Regular
no only fat  graft. is like 1k or less in south korea

Or  you can try products with vitamin c serum niacinamide  to lighten them. they wont get rid of them completely
  but better than nothing.

amiuglytho

Regular
KingOfCod420 said:

I just hope its thyroid . Doctor said its really possible . So hopefully its thyroid and it can be fixable without surgery

KingOfCod420

Regular
amiuglytho said:
KingOfCod420 said:

I just hope its thyroid . Doctor said its really possible . So hopefully its thyroid and it can be fixable without surgery

or just use concelear=problem solved

amiuglytho

Regular
KingOfCod420 said:

Or  you can try products with vitamin c serum niacinamide  to lighten them. they wont get rid of them completely
  but better than nothing.

Yeah my cousin whose a dcotor reccomandong me this cream .  She aaid it will remove everutjong tho .  But since

Nothing will fix it besides fat grafting, or concealer, but be forewarned...what happens if your concealer will run out while you're outside and you're exposed? You know how embarrassing it will be for a guy to have concealer on? We're not celebrities.

amiuglytho

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
Nothing will fix it besides fat grafting, or concealer, but be forewarned...what happens if your concealer will run out while you're outside and you're exposed? You know how embarrassing it will be for a guy to have concealer on? We're not celebrities.

Lmaoooo thats a fuckin mess . Yeh but i might have thyroid hopefulyl i do so its fixable

amiuglytho

Regular
True Romance said:
It looks like you are not fully red pilled so let me red pill you

The reason why Indians have dark circles and bug eyes is because of BONE deficiency - the bones under/around the eyes (called "orbitals") are weak

Fuck that just fucked me up lol . Dude im not indian but pretty close so yeah imfuck dude imma hwve to fix it somehow . Anyways most of my friends who are paki or indian have no buggy circle and dark circles. Lets just hope dome cream fixes it lol  .

lolatmylife

Regular
amiuglytho said:
True Romance said:
It looks like you are not fully red pilled so let me red pill you

The reason why Indians have dark circles and bug eyes is because of BONE deficiency - the bones under/around the eyes (called "orbitals") are weak

Fuck that just fucked me up lol . Dude im not indian but pretty close so yeah imfuck dude imma hwve to fix it somehow . Anyways most of my friends who are paki or indian have no buggy circle and dark circles. Lets just hope dome cream fixes it lol  .

Creams don't "fix" poor bone development. They hide it.

amiuglytho

Regular
lolatmylife said:
amiuglytho said:

Creams don't "fix" poor bone development. They hide it.
Wrong word to use but yeah it it hides it im fine tbh . Why care if it  fixed as long as it looks good

paulus

Banned
Redpill

Even if its the thyroid

Chances are high that the eyes dont change without surgery :goodfellas:

paulus

Banned
All that thyroid grave diseasescels still need orbital decompression after they thyroid is fixed

amiuglytho

Regular
True Romance said:
amiuglytho said:

Same thing, we're talking about genetics, not politics, stop repeating "I'm Pakistani". Indian here means brown people in a general sense
Its not really rhe same thing lol but idc what indian means here lol . Im not indian simple

paulus said:
All that thyroid grave diseasescels still need orbital decompression after they thyroid is fixed

Yesh dude . I looked the up a few days but . Will my dark circles leave lol

lolatmylife

Regular
True Romance said:
amiuglytho said:
Its not really rhe same thing lol but idc what indian means here lol . Im not indian simple

How are you genetically different from the people across the border in East Punjab?

Wasn't Pakistan part of India less than 50 years ago?

amiuglytho

Regular
lolatmylife said:
True Romance said:
How are you genetically different from the people across the border in East Punjab?

Genetically we prob similar but they are mixed more with gujrati or the other ethnicites in india while our punajbis mixed with pakhtuns balochi and and sindhis lol . Really similar . But only northern indians reswmble pakis and some middle easterns . Rest of india is compeltely different

amiuglytho

Regular
lolatmylife said:
True Romance said:

Yeah i guess so but so was bangladesh  .Similar countries but differnet

True Romance said:
amiuglytho said:
Genetically we prob similar but they are mixed more with gujrati or the other ethnicites in india while our punajbis mixed with pakhtuns balochi and and sindhis lol . Really similar . But only northern indians reswmble pakis and some middle easterns . Rest of india is compeltely different

You sound very low IQ tbh. It makes sense because of your extremely small head
Lmao low iq wtf gtfo . Dude

True Romance said:
amiuglytho said:

You sound very low IQ tbh. It makes sense because of your extremely small head

amiuglytho

Regular
True Romance said:
amiuglytho said:

Well for one you can't even spell properly

I can im not accurate typer on my phone and usually make silly mistakes so i just ignore it . If you seriously think im misspelling those words you're nuts .

lolatmylife said:
Do alot of Pakistani people have Arab blood? It seems like it to me.

Yes i would say so but as well as alot of afghan and persian blood  . Arabs much less i could be wrong tho .

amiuglytho said:
True Romance said:
Well for one you can't even spell properly

I can im not accurate typer on my phone and usually make silly mistakes so i just ignore it . If you seriously think im misspelling those words you're nuts .

lolatmylife said:
Do alot of Pakistani people have Arab blood? It seems like it to me.

Yes i would say so but as well as alot of afghan and persian blood  . Arabs much less i could be wrong tho .