• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do I become blue-pilled and delusional?

Everyday for the past year I see this janitor in my building. He is middle aged, short, ugly but he walks around everywhere cocky and overconfident. If he walks by you he will get as close as possible to try and mog you with his head up and a smug look on his face.

You would think someone that who is knee deep in shit everyday would be red-pilled, especially one cleaning the shit of teenagers and who has nothing going for himself, but no.

What's a step-by step guide to get this mindset?

springfield

Banned
Supreme Gentleman said:
You can't really, that's kinda how red pill philosophy works, once you know you can't simply forget, unless you got amnesia I guess

You can forget it.

You can't really, that's kinda how red pill philosophy works, once you know you can't simply forget, unless you got amnesia I guess

I also see currycels walking around with this smug/overconfident/self satisfied look. And every arab is the same.

I'm actually legit goodlooking and get IOI's everyday yet I am selfaware and depressed about everythign negative I see (redpill).

WTF do I have to do to get that type of mindset?

Legalizer

Banned
You know deep down he's broken and regret many decision in his life, no one is completed. 

Unless you want to end up being a janitor

springfield said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

You can forget it.

How? You try not to think about it if that's what you mean, but can't simply not know of it anymore, unless you somehow lose your memory