How do I become a moderator

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Srs

Will my chances go down if I shitpost/ troll the shoutbox

IcedEarth

Slayer
just pm Brian Peppers he's the real guy who owns the forum, send him 30USD in bitcoin and you are a moderator in 2 days

PaleBlueDot

Banned
IcedEarth said:
just pm Brian Peppers he's the real guy who owns the forum, send him 30USD in bitcoin and you are a moderator in 2 days
Is that how everybody becomes a mod? Is there another way

cutyourpenisoff

Subhuman
What an incredibly silly and pointless thing to concern yourself with OP. There's simply so much more to the world that must be explored than what is on your computer screen. You sit here and let your true calling pass you by even faster than you realize. 

PaleBlueDot

Banned
cutyourpenisoff said:
What an incredibly silly and pointless thing to concern yourself with OP. There's simply so much more to the world that must be explored than what is on your computer screen. You sit here and let your true calling pass you by even faster than you realize. 

Your right yes, I agree. There is so much I could be doing now. Theres study felling and gymcelling, I'm on break but I still swim. I'm studying biology/genetics in college and my life goal has been to improve my phenotypes, and dna. But that aside, this site is full of people who truly understand me, I fear the old pill catching up behind me, I am depressed knowing that time is passing by, but I also have faith that the future has much in store for me, perhaps even eternal life? So I continue on this path of uncertainty that my life has led me to, and embrace the world with open arms!