how do guys still deny looks theory? its worse then denying gravity

chadD24

Slayer
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]how are there still so many guys out there who dont understand physical attraction is based on looks and ALWAYS has been since caveman days and always will be.. "Game" pales in comparison to looks. If you look like Nick bateman you can have weak beta insecure tendancies, and the majority of girls will look past that and admire your personality no matter how quirky it may be. the words that come out of your mouth AKA your personality and behavior is a reflection of your reality/mindset but it does not create physical attraction. physical attraction(butterflies, goosbumps, heart rate increase) is merely subconscious impulses based on genetic wiring. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As much as people want to believe personality(projection of ego) comes first in attraction, nothing could be further from the truth. We are still an evolving species and as much as we want to override our genetic wiring and place value on personality over looks, its not possible because physical attraction doesnt work that way. that system of logic is nothing more then an antiquated puritanical perversion of biology, the same fantasy-based system of logic that oppressed natural science and allowed religion to proliferate. We dont get to choose who we are physically attracted to, we never have been able too, and theres a good chance we never will. Its not a very comforting conviction for most people but its reality and there are so many examples i could provide of real life situations that back this notion. The truth is there is no 'magic words' that can be said that will MAKE you more physically attractive. Everyone should be focused on making improving their looks(face, body, posture) and not putting "pussy on a pedastal" for lack of better term. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]All that "game" can do is help build your courage and comfort level but it cannot create physical attraction for you and that is what guys who drop 1000s of dollars on those Puaboot camps dont understand. There is a HUGE fallacy in society that women are these deep complex sentimental creatures who are more "mature" and developed then men when it comes to romance and attraction but nothing could be further from the truth. Remember, women are humans and place the most value on physical appearance, just like you or i would. The truth is women make it VERY easy for guys they are attracted to and you want to be good looking enough to automatically put yourself in that category from the get-go.[/font]

chadD24

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Water is wet.

youd be surprised how many people out there would try to argue against that

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
chadD24 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Water is wet.

Most of the normal people know looks matter, it's just a common sense. People try to groom themselves before going on a date, they try to appear attractive when initiating a relationship, they try to lose weight not because of their health but due to the effect on appearance it brings.

Problem with SH/Lookism is users absolutize the importance of looks to a degree it is not congruent with reality anymore and believe their looks can be affected artificially to a degree they can become handsome. It's the key problem, I believe looking good is important somehow, but I am against self-consuming delusions you may create attractivity through some more or less seemingly-effective means most of the people in here heavily rely on. 

It doesn't work like that. I also deny the cult of Chad or MM, because I see people on a daily basis looking good without having some of the must-have facial shapes or features and at the same time I see a lot of ugly or barely average looking dom guys with robust growth.

chadD24

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
chadD24 said:

Most of the normal people know looks matter, it's just a common sense. People try to groom themselves before going on a date, they try to appear attractive when initiating a relationship, they try to lose weight not because of their health but due to the effect on appearance it brings.

Problem with SH/Lookism is users absolutize the importance of looks to a degree it is not congruent with reality anymore and believe their looks can be affected artificially to a degree they can become handsome. It's the key problem, I believe looking good is important somehow, but I am against self-consuming delusions you may create attractivity through some more or less seemingly-effective means most of the people in here heavily rely on. 

It doesn't work like that. I also deny the cult of Chad or MM, because I see people on a daily basis looking good without having some of the must-have facial shapes or features and at the same time I see a lot of ugly or barely average looking dom guys with robust growth.

and your post is knocked down with a single picture like that. the guy went from subhuman to normal with 2 surgeries. coincidentally these are two surgeries i personally need to increase my slaying capabilities. "looks" are very real and very well effect your level of slaying. for some people matters more then others but saying all users are delusional for thinking they can drastically improve their looks with a surgery or two is false.

i agree tho most posters are delusion about the amount that surgery will help them. alot of users like sephon are just mentally ill and extremely insecure and make issues out of things that only exists in their mind. 

for the average person, common surgeries like chin and rhino wont do much to increase their slaying capabilities but taht doesnt change the fact women still judge them heavily on their face alone. women can wear makeup and increase their value 4 points instantly men dont have that luxury

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
JustTheWayYouAre said:
chadD24 said:

the funny thing is, they devote to that delusion the same way bluepill guys do with personality.

chadD24

Slayer
kunikus said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

the funny thing is, they devote to that delusion the same way bluepill guys do with personality.

redpill is that most people cant increase there looks that much so they shouldnt fixate on it and work on things they can fix.. like their aspergers where the return on investment will be alot better.. some people like the guy in the pic above have a legitmate problem with their looks tho

FireHaze

Gigachad
Because looks theory is one of the harshest most depressing truths in existence. Most people don't want to be depressed. They want to be happy even if it means deluding themselves.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
chadD24 said:
kunikus said:

redpill is that most people cant increase there looks that much so they shouldnt fixate on it.. some people like the guy in the pic above have a legitmate problem with their looks

I agree, I'm saying that people here disguise their cope with exaggerations.

FireHaze said:
Because looks theory is one of the harshest most depressing truths in existence. Most people don't want to be depressed. They want to be happy even if it means deluding themselves.

What's Love Got To Do With It?

It's important to note what did not correlate with female orgasm during sex. Degree of women s romantic attachment did not increase the frequency of orgasm! ...

...The findings support evolutionary psychologists' "good genes" hypothesis: Women have orgasm more often with their most symmetrical lovers, increasing the likelihood of conceiving these men's children. ...

Cheating Hearts

Here's the cruelest part of Thornhill and Gangestad's findings: The males who most inspire high-sperm-retention orgasmic responses from their sexual partners don't invest more in their relationships than do other men. Studies show that symmetrical men have the shortest courtships before having sexual intercourse with the women they date. They invest the least money and time in them. And they cheat on their mates more often than guys with less well-balanced bodies. So much for the beleaguered bonding hypothesis, which wants us to believe that women with investing, caring mates will have the most orgasms.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199601/the-orgasm-wars

MVP

impossible
Mewslims
biofeedback is strong
the lie is different at every level, but looks reign supreme

Copenhagen

Slayer
One of the most valuable thing about being good looking / having height, is that you pretty much are immune from criticism from 95% of the rest of the population. In other words you can get away with anything you want, and can use your power to belittle and control women.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
FireHaze said:

THIS