how do guys out still deny 'halo effect' after seeing this?

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
how are there still so many guys out there who dont understand physical attraction is based on looks and ALWAYS has been since caveman days and always will be.. the words that come out of your mouth AKA your personality and behavior is a reflection of your reality/mindset but it does not create physical attraction. physical attraction(butterflies, goosbumps, heart rate increase) is merely subconscious impulses based on genetic wiring. As much as people want to believe personality(projection of ego) comes first in attraction, nothing could be further from the truth. We are still an evolving species and as much as we want to override our genetic wiring and place value on personality over looks, its not possible because physical attraction doesnt work that way. that system of logic is nothing more then a puritanical perversion of biology, the same fantasy-based system of logic that oppressed natural science and allowed religion to proliferate. We dont get to choose who they are physically attracted to, we never have been able too, and theres a good chance we never will. Its not a very comforting conviction for most people but its reality and the post below is just a small illustration of that reality. The truth is there is no 'magic words' that can be said that will MAKE you more physically attractive.






http://************/uploads/imgur/kF9OCy7.png



http://************/uploads/imgur/3bTc2Fc.png

http://************/uploads/imgur/4IffnlP.png

http://************/uploads/imgur/HbwBmQA.png

http://************/uploads/imgur/Bmgiipv.png

http://************/uploads/imgur/zO8PDYK.jpg

http://************/uploads/imgur/eGWj1Dm.png
 

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,475
Reputation
3
Post pic of the model please....

Why does this need to be asked every time?
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
Yul Brynner said:
Post pic of the model please....

Why does this need to be asked every time?
http://************/download/file.php?avatar=3220_1420766700.jpg
 

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
9,745
Reputation
2,929
Got to admit, that's a pretty tepid response.  One girls said she would kiss him, and that's the best you got?  Some of the earlier Tinder experiments were getting girls who were dtf.
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
New Poster said:
Got to admit, that's a pretty tepid response.  One girls said she would kiss him, and that's the best you got?  Some of the earlier Tinder experiments were getting girls who were dtf.
if you knew anything about women you would know most girls dont want to openly be sluts and agree to fuck over tinder. only the super trashy ones. majority of women give you indicators of interest first that were clearly apparent if youve ever flirted with a girl.

Telling a girl your shy beta and awkward is NOT confident and should repel women but these women actually saw it as a plus that a "hot guy" was beta. In their mind that means less women hitting on him and more chad all to themselves. the downfall of most chads is they are players simply beucase they have so many options and lots of girls dont want to just get pumped and dumped again so they avoid the good looking players. none of this applies for ugly guys and if they tried the same approach"im shy, aspie, introverted" girls would be repelled instantly

^ thats a prime example of the halo effect in real life and why those examples were significant
 

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
9,745
Reputation
2,929
chadD24 said:
New Poster said:
Got to admit, that's a pretty tepid response.  One girls said she would kiss him, and that's the best you got?  Some of the earlier Tinder experiments were getting girls who were dtf.
if you knew anything about women you would know most girls dont want to openly be sluts and agree to fuck over tinder. only the super trashy ones. majority of women give you indicators of interest first that were clearly apparent if youve ever flirted with a girl.
I have never touched a woman
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
New Poster said:
chadD24 said:
New Poster said:
Got to admit, that's a pretty tepid response.  One girls said she would kiss him, and that's the best you got?  Some of the earlier Tinder experiments were getting girls who were dtf.
if you knew anything about women you would know most girls dont want to openly be sluts and agree to fuck over tinder. only the super trashy ones. majority of women give you indicators of interest first that were clearly apparent if youve ever flirted with a girl.
I have never touched a woman
that explains your last comment then
 

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
9,745
Reputation
2,929
chadD24 said:
New Poster said:
chadD24 said:
if you knew anything about women you would know most girls dont want to openly be sluts and agree to fuck over tinder. only the super trashy ones. majority of women give you indicators of interest first that were clearly apparent if youve ever flirted with a girl.
I have never touched a woman
that explains your last comment then
I'm also autistic
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
Severe Retard said:
chadD24 said:
Yul Brynner said:
Post pic of the model please....

Why does this need to be asked every time?
http://************/download/file.php?avatar=3220_1420766700.jpg
this guy looks like an out going generically good looking jock...

try using some faggy MM
he looks like an outgoing jock becuase hes wearing a backwards hat and was lucky enough to have good facial development? the halo effect even works on you.. faggot
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
chadD24 said:
Yul Brynner said:
Post pic of the model please....

Why does this need to be asked every time?
http://************/download/file.php?avatar=3220_1420766700.jpg

Now run the same experiment with this guy.   

 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
Anakind said:
chadD24 said:
Yul Brynner said:
Post pic of the model please....

Why does this need to be asked every time?
http://************/download/file.php?avatar=3220_1420766700.jpg

Now run the same experiment with this guy.   

there wouldnt be any experiment becuase he wouldnt get matches and none of the girls would even message a guy like that back lol
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
chadD24 said:
Anakind said:
Now run the same experiment with this guy.   

there wouldnt be any experiment becuase he wouldnt get matches and none of the girls would even message a guy like that back lol

Yep, strong Failo Effect.
 
Top