How do get a sense of entitlement?

jeebusreekris

Normie
I'm sick of all those brats getting ahead because they learned how to demand things for themselves.

jeebusreekris

Normie
IcedEarth said:
be more specific?
Like how do I do get a feeling that people owe me their affection, money and admiration so I can be more confident and assertive.

IcedEarth

Slayer
the tree and the forest

first things first, you have a belief that beliefs inside your head have an effect on your life, well if that was true all people needed was read 1 piece of self-help book to get better and it doesn't do shit

current conventional psychology is wrong they present the human brain this way

thoughts ---> belief ---> action

while irl

feelings ----> thoughts ----> actions ----> other feelings ---> beliefs

you can talk all day about anything, do affirmations or even hypnotherapy for years like I did and you won't get anywhere, you must throw away most of your feelings and remove behaviors that fuck up your life

second issue is about the subconscious, which mostly develops in childhood, a poor person will have a shit job he hates, the boss will troll him, he will have bad health, and at home dumps all the bollocks on the children trolls them for every mistake which makes the kid paranoid and anxious for life

a rich kid is told for at least two decades that he's the shit, no one attacks their self-esteem, they are protected from degenerate people, they only meet positive situations, they got the right connections, the resources, the know-how of money which is kept a secret from the poor

you can't compete with this directly

if you want to get a certain result no one around you has you must take steps that no one else is would ever, which would be reduce your empathy, lie, cheat, backstab, steal, bully, and never get caught ..... once you got enough money you can buy all the popularity you want and all the fake image too, like you were so confident and ambitious

[hr]

Victory said:
The one thing you can try is affirmations, say ' I am a god' for 30 days in a row all day in your head and you might actually delude your sub conscious enough.
stop pulling shit out of your ass pls, this is self-help bollocks, pua is self-help and self-help is a major troll too

just lol at your affirmations I did hardcore hypnotherapy for 3 years 2-3 hours per day, that's like 100 times stronger in theory

it doesn't do shit

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Become a narcissistic sociopath, like most normies are today.