• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How do avg men/normies have ANY self esteem?

smellysocks

Megastar
brb expendable cuckold
Brb workcel
Brb workcel
brb women are disgusted by your entire entity and only want to extort betabux
Brb women don't respect you because chad is out there
Brb women don't value their time with you because chad is out there
Brb women give a shit if you dropped dead tomorrow even if you saved their life
Brb can't ever measure up to all the coke can dongs that plundered her box
Brb workcel

I srs don't get how you can value your life or existence at all in 2016

KingOfCod420

Regular
rsd tyler told us if we act confident we can get more girls than male models thats why

Magnus

Champion
they are deluded/bluepilled/low self awareness 

the key to being happy is being generally unaware of the bigger picture and low sentience

smellysocks

Megastar
normal people think being ugly is a joke, like "ehh it's no big deal"

How can they not understand how seriousness of being genetic trash? Its not laughing matter at all. I'm not saying it's like being crippled or blind but it's up there - way worse than being poor or stupid yet it's lumped in that bracket of insults.

normiecope

Regular
99% of women would rather sub-8s didn't exist.

There's no way to cope around that fact.

If 50% of the population immediately hates me, why haven't I ended it yet?

normiecope said:
99% of women would rather sub-8s didn't exist.

There's no way to cope around that fact.

If 50% of the population immediately hates me, why haven't I ended it yet?

Sub-8s are supposed to be the slave class for women and male model superiors. We are also supposed to protect them against men of other tribes, countries, etc.

Anakind

Champion
There's no absolute value in life like you make it out to be. Your valuation is just an interpretation of nature based on your own personal life experiences. A famous rock star with clinical depression isn't necessarily worth more than a beta provider cuckold who is happy b/c of a functional brain chemistry.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Anakind said:
There's no absolute value in life like you make it out to be. Your valuation is just an interpretation of nature based on your own personal life experiences. A famous rock star with clinical depression isn't necessarily worth more than a beta provider cuckold who is happy b/c of a functional brain chemistry.

[font=Merriweather,Georgia,serif]“Hope is the confusion of the desire for a thing with its probability. ”  -  Schopenhauer[/font]

brutal
:cage:

Anakind

Champion
ThePolygamist said:
Anakind said:

[font=Merriweather,Georgia,serif]“Hope is the confusion of the desire for a thing with its probability. ”  -  Schopenhauer[/font]

brutal
:cage:

[font=Georgia, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HOPE.  Pandora brought the box of ills and opened it.  It was the gift of the gods to men, outwardly a beautiful and seductive gift, and called the Casket of Happiness.  Out of it flew all the evils, living winged creatures, thence they now circulate and do men injury day and night.  One single evil had not yet escaped from the box, and by the will of Zeus Pandora closed the lid and it remained within.  Now for ever man has the casket of happiness in his house and thinks he holds a great treasure; it is at his disposal, he stretches out his hand for it whenever he desires; for he does not know the box which Pandora brought was the casket of evil, and he believes the ill which remains within to be the greatest blessing, it is hope.  Zeus did not wish man, however much he might be tormented by the other evils, to fling away his life, but to go on letting himself be tormented again and again. Therefore he gives Man hope,- in reality it is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torments of Man.   -   Nietzsche[/font]

FuckThis

Rotter
I literally cannot imagine anything worse in life than being average cuckhold provider. 

Working 9-10 h per day and having a kid just sounds like the worst possible punisment. I literally would kill myself in that situation,i can barely take working 1-2 hours,but 8? That is some next level cuckholding. 

I have no idea why was i even born i am obv not fit into this world