How did you guys cope in college?

Genetic Shit

Machine
i didnt cope in college. i had a social circle, was able to get a date with a new girl almost every week, went to frat parties,  i had guys who asked me to get them sex cause i would just give a girls number to the guy and hook them up together. 

college was fucking awesome. i dont understand how you guys limit yourself. maybe its because im black i was able to run niche game in college with all the white girls but still you guys have no real reason to be incel and not have a social circle in college.

assburger

Megastar
Genetic Shit said:
i didnt cope in college. i had a social circle, was able to get a date with a new girl almost every week, went to frat parties,  i had guys who asked me to get them sex cause i would just give a girls number to the guy and hook them up together. 

college was fucking awesome. i dont understand how you guys limit yourself. maybe its because im black i was able to run niche game in college with all the white girls but still you guys have no real reason to be incel and not have a social circle in college.

you are NT.

of course you wouldn't understand our struggles.

JawExpert

Regular
Miroslav Chad said:
by dropping out