How did you come to find that looks matter?

redmanlet

Banned
I'll go first, i had a friend in my bluepill days that was classically handsome: tall, dark features, handsome. Growing up with him made me aware of how looks matter in terms of people treating you, initially it was just people being friendlier and approaching him and striking up conversations which eventually progressed to women's interest in him. There was a memory that is so vivid in my brain that i will never forget. I was at six flags and i was in front of this group of girls with whom i tried to start a conversation with. They had instant bitch face, bodies facing to the side, one word answers, and overall totally uninterested. When my friend came (i was holding a spot for him) their eyes lit up, very hard to describe but noticeable. Their body language changed dramatically, no more standing sideways, arms crossed. They started talking louder than usual to get his attention and eventually succeeded in capturing my friends attention. From then on they started engaging in the conversation, when the conversation died THEY tried to start it up again. It was the single most enlightening experience i had ever had in my life. And my first dose of redpill. As he got more and more comfortable with the positive feedback and how people would overall treat him, which he attributed to being confident (lol) he would convince girls at retail stores to give him discounts. Not once did he say it was his looks, he even told me that i could even do it i just needed to be more confident. I did, and the results of my "confidence" lead me to this site. whats your story?

Needs paragraphs.

My red pill moment was after getting into pua I approached every girl in a club. every single one told me to fuck off.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Chodelightning said:
Needs paragraphs.

My red pill moment was after getting into pua I approached every girl in a club. every single one told me to fuck off.

This does not necessarily imply the looks is the issue.

Browmog said:
Everyone in real life knows that looks matter.

yes

it's just we lie to our selves due to BS conditioning we get from schooling system,parents,etc.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
Chodelightning said:
Needs paragraphs.

Yeah homie, clearly my game was off. 

I should have approached them from a 45 degree angle, and asked them: who lies more, cucks or feminists?

nochin

Incel
if you didn't "find out" about how looks matter by simply growing up and being mistreated, you aren't ugly enough to have an account here.

Browmog

Slayer
Chodelightning said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Yeah homie, clearly my game was off. 

I should have approached them from a 45 degree angle, and asked them: who lies more, cucks or feminists?

:cage:

short man

Slayer
I grew up with my sister friends telling her that I look better than my brother and girls calling me handsome. It's also obvious that when you see the guys girl drool after and have crushes.

redmanlet

Banned
Browmog said:
Everyone in real life knows that looks matter.

True people do, but most people in my opinion have a certain level of delusion. Believe it or not that delusion on how good looking they are actually helps them because they become low inhib

Since young age there was a good looking boy in my class that girls would approach him and flirt with him while they didn't give me that attention