How did u get diagnosed with Aspergers? @assburger

Cloud

Gigachad
I had a lot of the characteristics suggesting the condition on that webpage u posted earlier.

Cloud

Gigachad
I said:
You go to a motherfucking psychologist that specializes in late autism diagnosis and it's a done deal.
Im too low iq to get into  contact with such people :ugh:

Cloud said:
I said:
You go to a motherfucking psychologist that specializes in late autism diagnosis and it's a done deal.
Im too low iq to get into  contact with such people :ugh:
Ask your mom for help. 

The real question is why even bother unless the autism is negatively affecting your life (e.g., you can't get employed and need a job coach, can't move out of the basement, can't make friends, etc).

assburger

Gigachad
by being increasingly non-interactive and anti-social in HS then being sent to the counselor who in turn forwarded me to some professionals

assburger said:
by being increasingly non-interactive and anti-social in HS then being sent to the counselor who in turn forwarded me to some professionals
Yeah, and that's sadly a pretty easy fix.   Too bad those professionals just threw up their hands and said fuck it after diagnosing you.

assburger

Gigachad
I said:
assburger said:
Yeah, and that's sadly a pretty easy fix.   Too bad those professionals just threw up their hands and said fuck it after diagnosing you.
what do u mean? autism is death

there's no cure unless maybe u receive intervention and treatment at an early age

i'll be suicidecelling soon

assburger said:
I said:

there's no cure unless maybe u receive intervention and treatment at an early age

Nah, you learned to be a mute.   You probably weren't born like that.

assburger

Gigachad
I said:
assburger said:

before i went mute in HS i was essentially mute (mostly just 1 word answers or awkward shit) except for with my mother and friends.
of course due to the reactions to this and the constant embarrassment i just stopped altogether to save me the pain.

doppelganger

Slayer
assburger said:
I said:
before i went mute in HS i was essentially mute (mostly just 1 word answers or awkward shit) except for with my mother and friends.
of course due to the reactions to this and the constant embarrassment i just stopped altogether to save me the pain.
same, only ever talk to the 3 guys I hang out with at school otherwise I'm a mute and purposely isolate myself

Magic

Chad
Oh fuck I'm a mute. I probably am aspie. I wonder if there's a difference between low confidence and aspie