How did this subhuman ethnic get a date with this white girl

That girl si very good looking. She kind of looks like

That guy makes me cringe so hard. IDk how he got the date; but what I do know is that he's never going to fuck her and he will never have a LTR with her.

Namek

Chad
CopingWithOpiates said:
That girl si very good looking. She kind of looks like

That guy makes me cringe so hard. IDk how he got the date; but what I do know is that he's never going to fuck her and he will never have a LTR with her.

Comments say they kissed. 

:banderas:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Wow that guy looks truly subhuman in almost every way, bug eyed pelican of piss.

Whitecel

Banned
i'm glad that guys like him can get girls like that. It's hope that women haven't become as looks-obsessed as men. Great guy even if his intelligence gives him away

Namek

Chad
springfield said:
"white girl"

:jordan:

Not sure what ethnic girl has the name sophia. Anyway. That subhuman shouldnt be able to even date an ethnic girl that looks like her.

currypowder

Normie
I'm seeing more and more ethnic male/ white female couples everyday. Went out to club last night, every white girl was with an ethnic male. Didn't see a single white male/ WF couple at that club. Just LOL if you're ethnic and can't get a white girl  :turban:

Namek

Chad
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
theyre both arab

Dude. You're missing the point. Middle Eastern girls have crazy standards. Every race desires them. Check out the online dating data. They are the most replied to girls. Do you think a girl like that would go out with a subhuman?