• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How da fk do people buy these fitness programs

imnattylol

Joke
fkin raging.

Every fkin random on instagram has 50% off some random trash/scam program or they are offering coaching.

Can't believe in 2019 people are that retarded that they spend/pay these retarded losers when all the info is free online. 

Coaching/fitness industry/programs etc is the biggest joke/failure of a career ever. Failed everywhere in life all I can do now is sell useless sht.

I fkin rage when some fkin random posts a video of him  benching and in description says last day for 50% off my programs when the bich boi is on roids. 

I really hope natural selection takes care of all the retards that keep paying these fkin losers and 99% of the time the coach looks like sht anyways lmaoooooooo

Names that do this:
Dylan Mckenna
David Laid
Matt Ogus
Chris Lavado
Jeff Seid
Jon Skywalker
Greg O'gallagher
Collin Joseph
Brandon Harding
etc etc

you get the point all these losers can't get a real job and have to scam retards with sht that doesn't work or can be found free online.

the market is so fkin oversaturated that every fkin random just becomes an online fitness coach. for someone that actually may want to buy something that's may actually be worth something, how da fk do u know which one to pick.

so out of all the people that have paid jeff seid for his sht, how many actually got to his level or even close, brb fkin 0, and yet no one sees this and years later retards are still buying his sht.

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
people have money to burn these days

KEy21

Champion
It’s more of a social and supportive thing than anything..

You support social media personalities you like if you’re a lonely person so they give you attention and you get a workout plan that you cope with that’s makes u think you’re gonna look just like them...

Also not everyone has the time to write up their own thing in the real world..however I realize that’s no excuse

imnattylol

Joke
straightcel_l said:
low        iqs

too bad its 99% of the population.

unless these kids stop paying these randoms/ they will keep advertising and trying and it'll never end tbh
sigh

what a sad world

lost it at the fkin comments, why did those retards buy it in the first place