• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How come there are so few incels who are also vegan on lookism?

lookz

Machine
Does it have to do with being inconsiderate?

Veganism is a lifestyle. It's not just being on a herbivore diet.

I mean.. look at all the edge lords on this forum (I'll admit I've said some nasty stuff). Acid face women, legalize rape, kill everyone who doesn't have the same skin color as me etc etc. Some of these people don't give a fuck about people who are the same species as them what makes you think they'd care about other sentient beings?

etc

Banned
Oперативный said:

I mean.. look at all the edge lords on this forum (I'll admit I've said some nasty stuff). Acid face women, legalize rape, kill everyone who doesn't have the same skin color as me etc etc. Some of these people don't give a fuck about people who are the same species as them what makes you think they'd care about other sentient beings?

[img=500x500]https://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_6047.png?dateline=1501243174[/img]

etc said:
Oперативный said:

[img=500x500]https://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_6047.png?dateline=1501243174[/img]

Scintillating post.

Dolly Buster

Champion
It doesn't add up that we should harm Poor Plants, while animals get off scott free.

Defeat

Megastar
mogg or be mogged

you step into a cow field and they will charge you down and stomp you out and then crows will come and peck out your brains

the morality card is moronic, but noone can argue the health benefits

that being said, ive never met a chad who is vegan but i know plenty of vegan incells

Not going to eat like a rabbit when I don't care about living to geriatric alzheimer's age, nor do I care about animals and their feelings. I'd almost kill to live like animal on one of those factory farms. NEET existence, free housing and food, and state (the farmer) mandated sex, sounds like valhalla to me