• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

how come nobody talks shit to me like people do on this site in real life?

a_nimbus

Banned
guaranteed fists flying right there if someone ever talks the way people talk to me here

Furby

Regular
Don't people tend to avoid and let Asian people do their own thing in real life? I always see Asian people in groups of their own oblivious to whatever is going on around them.

Don't even you tend to approach other races before your own?

Legit Theory

Hello
because youre a coward who wouldn't dare say anything to anyone irl because everyone is bigger, stronger, low inhib and ready to destroy your ass if you tried something. It's easy to talk smack online because no one can beat the shit out of you and put you in your place

You've probably never been in a fight in your whole life

FuckThis

Rotter
Cause you are a little bitch in real life and wouldn't  dare to say anything like you speak here

I would kill you INRL for your insolence to me for instance

but since you hide over internet you are so brave

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Legit Theory said:
because youre a coward who wouldn't dare say anything to anyone irl because everyone is bigger, stronger, low inhib and ready to destroy your ass if you tried something.  It's easy to talk smack online because no one can beat the shit out of you and put you in your place

You've probably never been in a fight in your whole life

i talk smack in real life all the time idiot i flipped off some dude two weeks ago he called the cops on me

shows how much you know bitch boy id flip you off right now to your face faggot

ive been in over twenty fist fights idiot

i beat up people infront of stores dumb fuck

i will FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW DUDE