• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How come indians and asians are unattractive if they have the highest T levels?

Remember that study 5footcurryincel posted, about indians having the highest testosterone levels of any male?

This made me think, if women really are attracted to masculine features, then how come the men with the highest testosterone levels on average are not considered attractive?

Obviously, asians having high T sounds really stupid and ridiculous, but then again, science doesn't lie. What is really going on here?

They have 100-200 points higher testosterone but their diet is pretty shitty on average so cultures that eat higher protein and do more excercise can mitigate those differences quite easily. Especially cultures with much harsher climates.

By shitty diet I mean low protein, not necessarily health wise. Having big muscles and being healthy are not the same thing even if in most cases gymcels are more healthy than high BMI normies.

Unbeatable

Regular
its a shit study many other studies point towards the opposite

Synth

Joke
They have lower 5-ar conversion(DHT) than blacks and caucasians so they tend to accumulate fat in their lower jaws and have bitch tits and low muscle mass relative to subcutaneous fat mass.

The fact that they convert less to DHT is probably why they would have higher baseline total testosterone. Just like how dutasteride and finasteride increases your total testosterone by some 15-20% but makes you a bitch through other hormonal pathways, notably the masculinizing effect that 5-ar has on fat and muscle tissue. DHT also has an anti-estrogenic effect.

That's also why Asians and Indians keep their childish hairline into late age so often.

Also, shorter, lighter men have more total testosterone than heavier men. That's true for all races

Skullmog King said:
Remember that study 5footcurryincel posted, about indians having the highest testosterone levels of any male?

This made me think, if women really are attracted to masculine features, then how come the men with the highest testosterone levels on average are not considered attractive?

Obviously, asians having high T sounds really stupid and ridiculous, but then again, science doesn't lie. What is really going on here?

I am like 99% sure they mixed up the study and indians and east asians have the LOWEST T lol. They can barely build any muscle without the use of anabolic steroids.

AJALKKA86

अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि
Synth said:
They have lower 5-ar conversion(DHT) than blacks and caucasians so they tend to accumulate fat in their lower jaws and have bitch tits and low muscle mass relative to subcutaneous fat mass.

The fact that they convert less to DHT is probably why they would have higher baseline total testosterone. Just like how dutasteride and finasteride increases your total testosterone by some 15-20% but makes you a bitch through other hormonal pathways, notably the masculinizing effect that 5-ar has on fat and muscle tissue. DHT also has an anti-estrogenic effect.

That's also why Asians and Indians keep their childish hairline into late age so often.

Also, shorter, lighter men have more total testosterone than heavier men. That's true for all races
Indians have low dht?
I am gonna need a link for the study boyo

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Women don't give a shit about testosterone.

Women wanting masculine, high T men is the biggest myth in the manosphere.

Bhunnah

Megastar
east asians have short tempers 
they are direct and not passive aggressive

Roger The Rapist said:
They have 100-200 points higher testosterone but their diet is pretty shitty on average so cultures that eat higher protein and do more excercise can mitigate those differences quite easily. Especially cultures with much harsher climates.

By shitty diet I mean low protein, not necessarily health wise. Having big muscles and being healthy are not the same thing even if in most cases gymcels are more healthy than high BMI normies.

but arent they 100-200 points in average higher?

WhatItIs

Joke
You could say that they’re  the most attractive races, at least to each other, since they have bred like rabbits and now India and China alone are pushing 3 billion people.
White people value quality, they value quantity, one is ideal but both count. Subhumans have a lot of sex and a lot of kids.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
idc lol

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
Thais slay pretty hard, it's mostly skinnycels chinese gooks that bring bad reputation to asians.

Japanese, Koreans and Thai are pretty respected and admired