• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How come incels have so high standards?

Dark latino

Rotter
Men are more sexual than women and men get desperate if they don't fuck, if I was an average guy I wouldn't have a problem having an average looking girlfriend and fuck her all the time plus most average looking girls look better than the average guy since they always looksmax

Because they are insecure and mental as fuck.

Rejecting is feeling way better than being rejected, so they rather post on Lookism how their countless tinder matches are subpar than going out and risk being rejected by said girls.

It's a coping mechanism to protect ego.

Dark latino

Rotter
Impotent Rage said:
Because they are insecure and mental as fuck.

Rejecting is feeling way better than being rejected, so they rather post on Lookism how their countless tinder matches are subpar than going out and risk being rejected by said girls.

It's a coping mechanism to protect ego.

I think the whole I don't have the looks is bullshit

a_nimbus

Banned
because of the "fox and the grapes" mentality

they reject what they cant have and pretend their standards are sky high so the women they "admire" are so out of their reach that they would never be rejected by one in real life while living their basement dwelling lifestyle

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
I think it's a coping mechanism, since you get rejected by so many average girls you begin to think "well they're ugly anyway, their opinions don't matter" but in reality u r actually heartbroken

Dark latino said:
I think the whole I don't have the looks is bullshit

Looks are real, getting your looksmatch +- is way easier than trying to score the jackpot.

If you are ugly FOR REAL (not rotfrauding), you just have to go for low standards game or stfu and visit Gandy.
just lol@"all or nothing" mindset when you are a sub5 autist rotting on toxic internet forums 24/7.

IceCutter

Megastar
they're usually horrible ppl

incels need 2 die is kinda legit

ye but this ltr shit only applies to average white guys not ugly ethnics lol