Rage How come 5/10 and white is good enough for white women

ClannadXymoth

Normie
But for these same white women to look at an ethnic he has to be at least 7-8/10 in looks for them to even look in his direction.

lookism3919

Subhuman
Higher standards. Social hierarchy. Ego. These things dictate that. wanna know something? I’ve only seen 6ft+ indian men having gfs, white or indian. All of the men under that height are simply to die off.

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Higher standards. Social hierarchy. Ego. These things dictate that. wanna know something? I’ve only seen 6ft+ indian men having gfs, white or indian. All of the men under that height are simply to die off.
I'm 6'3 and white women don't really give a fuck for me and I'm "white" (Greek)... I can only get the same white women that niggers and spics get eg., The fat, ugly, and sometimes decent looking trailer trash ones, but I'm like 3-4 PSL so, that can be expected.

Nonchadinkwel

ugly cunt
Autists
women are happier in relationships (ltr) where their partner is the less attractive one
women want sexy chads for STRs
it's simple bro

Andy Bernard

Slayer
I don't see it that way at all. And aren't you the same guy who thinks blacks don't need looks to slay White women? So that contradicts this thread premise

ClannadXymoth

Normie
I don't see it that way at all. And aren't you the same guy who thinks blacks don't need looks to slay White women? So that contradicts this thread premise
If I said that, I may have been joking or you may have me confused with an alt of someone's. There are a couple troll alts that make those statements.

ClannadXymoth

Normie
And I do see it that way. I believe that most women who date whites would go for an Asian or Latino, BUT he needs to be a superhero or above average.

Andy Bernard

Slayer
Well i certainly don't view it that way. It's just that lookism generally can't rate men worth a shit. Truly an average White boy rarely is with a Stacy. If it was that easy this site wouldn't exist

Mr Game and Watch

Joe Biden
Doesn't work that way at all.

It mostly just comes down to access to these women and just being NT and roughly looksmatched

The other factor is white men just look better than ethnic men on average, 50th percentile white guy = 80th percentile ethnic

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Well i certainly don't view it that way. It's just that lookism generally can't rate men worth a shit. Truly an average White boy rarely is with a Stacy. If it was that easy this site wouldn't exist
We aren't talking Stacy mate. We are talking about regular, non-deformed, non-fat women.

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Tbh, I can't rate black men objectively as they are all ugly to me. Everyone else I am more or less fair in assessment.

Sixpence

Incel
Social status really

Also white guys are less aggressive and forceful than ethics

White women dont get held to such high standards with a white guy; they can control the relationship more.

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Doesn't work that way at all.

It mostly just comes down to access to these women and just being NT and roughly looksmatched

The other factor is white men just look better than ethnic men on average, 50th percentile white guy = 80th percentile ethnic
Only time I see ethnic with white women is when they are very GLing. I rarely see ethnics who, if you would turn their skin white, eyes blue, and hair blonde or dark brown, would look like an actual average white male with a white women.

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Social status really

Also white guys are less aggressive and forceful than ethics

White women dont get held to such high standards with a white guy; they can control the relationship more.
Lol! This is true maybe. Some white girl that tried to get with me broke things off with me due to this. She also did similar to an Indian guy she was with before me. Said we eere too controlling and traditiot.

Andy Bernard

Slayer
Probably the other thing to consider is that most white girls are taller than all other ethnicities. So most ethnic men are invisible to them off this fact alone. Most White girls are also relatively robust for female standards (they have very broad hips for instance). Most ethnic men are framecels. Truth is if what you're saying is true, I am sure the fact ethnic men are usually so tiny compared to White women might have something to do with it

Mr Game and Watch

Joe Biden
Only time I see ethnic with white women is when they are very GLing. I rarely see ethnics who, if you would turn their skin white, eyes blue, and hair blonde or dark brown, would look like an actual average white male with a white women.
I don't, unless they're black.
Rest of the attractive ethnics stick with their own. Maybe an NT one that's decent looking in a all white circle will consistently date white girls but most wont

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Probably the other thing to consider is that most white girls are taller than all other ethnicities. So most ethnic men are invisible to them off this fact alone. Most White girls are also relatively robust for female standards (they have very broad hips for instance). Most ethnic men are framecels. Truth is if what you're saying is true, I am sure the fact ethnic men are usually so tiny compared to White women might have something to do with it
But it's the robust country ones that I see with ethnic men more often, predominantly Mexicans. The tiny liberal white chicks don't even touch ethnics.

I'll say this, we only have our anecdotes so we can't prove our points. I'm just going off what I see.

ClannadXymoth

Normie
I don't, unless they're black.
Rest of the attractive ethnics stick with their own. Maybe an NT one that's decent looking in a all white circle will consistently date white girls but most wont
Do you think black men mog the white women they are with? Off topic, but give me your thoughts.