How can the human race improve if all females with bad genetics can reproduce

Almost all incels take after their moms. They will be short, aspie, acne ridden, have bad eyesight, have shit tier frames, be low i.q., and get their bird chins from them. My female equivalent is out having the time of her life, partying, having sex with tall good looking guys, getting tons of validation, and having a  dopamine life is beautiful rush as soon as she wakes up.
[hr]

Forgot to add this
[hr]

Gandharva

Banned
Only mating with a Fulani woman makes any logical,scientific sence.anything else is asking for incels.

Peanuts

Incel
Humans no longer really need to improve the old-fashioned way. i.e. Having two good looking people fuck and produce good looking kids.

Natural selection will play less of a role as time goes on and artificial selection will take over.

Also, think about why we would want the human race to improve. 

1) Strength and physical utility - Machines and robots are already making humans obsolete in the workplace.

2) Intelligence - Artificial general intelligence will make human intelligence pale in comparison.

3) Aesthetics - We can create via our own imaginations. Modern plastic surgery techniques are incredibly primitive in comparison to what we'll be capable of in future.

Morpher2000

Incel
the gene pool is ruined because both men and women choose mates not based on looks but on status/money/location. it's too late now, like 90% of the human race are BORN with retruded bones.

artist.defunct

Subhuman
well looks is still the most influential constituent in LMS, at least in younger ages which is what I can only talk about. 

But anyway we can't talk about genetic evolution anymore really. Since we're so "evoluted" we allow fucking everybody to survive, even weak people, stupid people, and people who are more liable to get sick (with ever-improving medicine). 

And also, apart from being able to cure the more ill, and easily replace/fix a broken bone and all that stuff (which are totally against actual gene improvement) women don't choose people with necessarily BEST GENES.
Just think of the trend of today of framecel models. If somebody is framecel and stupid, so with not good genes, he just needs to have a pretty face to be preferred to someone maybe phisically fit, smart, but ugly.

Also there is money and status that are really important, like other said, even though I have to admit that if someone is able to make more money or to receive approval from other humans, it means that that person is doing something good in terms of genes, right?

reeve24

King of Chads
HQNP
What does it matter?

At some point her offspring will have male kids and it's gonna be over.

Damn, you're too sub humanly idiotic to realize that some mate selection is still mate selection. Flush yourself OP.

GodHands

Banned
Women improve the pool by selecting out of men, men are the ones with elite genetics to be carried, our genetics are so elite that nature had to literally give us a useless feature (balding) to make it harder for us.

Cliffs
Mother nature is a whore (and so are women)