• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

how can someone have social anxiety with all the looks in the world?

feg

Rotter
diegobarrueco said:
How do i look?!

the model in your avi is hot, the asian dude you really are is just lol

I doubt girls might think different so you pretty much can't get away just by posing at the bar waiting for being approached unlike diego could have it under the right circumstances, so that's about it

if you never had a relationship it means you are just as much of spazz as the guys I've mentioned, now what could you do about it? hell idk I just went through so much shit in my life that I honestly don't care anymore of people raising their eyebrows at me

feg

Rotter
Brotha Techno said:
feg said:
lol top 5% of looks range, just lol

7 is top 1% or more tbh

yes, no, maybe, not all people rate the same regardless of their gender or orientation it's hard to make a good estimation because there are women that you'd have problems to fuck once they open their mouths and the hailo is gone

diegobarrueco

Banned
feg said:
diegobarrueco said:
How do i look?!

the model in your avi is hot, the asian dude you really are is just lol

I doubt girls might think different so you pretty much can't get away just by posing at the bar waiting for being approached unlike diego could have it under the right circumstances, so that's about it

if you never had a relationship it means you are just as much of spazz as the guys I've mentioned, now what could you do about it? hell idk I just went through so much shit in my life that I honestly don't care anymore of people raising their eyebrows at me

You know im buddyboyo tho right

:ugh:

feg

Rotter
diegobarrueco said:
You know im buddyboyo tho right

:ugh:

yes I know I told the truth

you have no sex appeal and that's not because you are asian it's just that you don't have it and not even smiling would make you more attractive

at least you aren't balding, not fat, decent amount of muscles

you are limited to social circle asskissing and to dumb luck to find an ltr with an average chick and that's not a bad thing because most guys get like 6 lays in their life, it's just that you have to put in the effort to get what you want

you work with what you got and then you just move on

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
i have some theories...

- autism
- abused by parents
- small penis or other body defects or things they considers as defects since childhood
- parents have extreme personalities(one is overly protective, the other is cold)
- neglected by one or both parents during childhood
- over protected by parents
- rejected by peers in childhood or during the puberty

feg

Rotter
SEAN O said:
i have some theories...

- autism
- abused by parents
- small penis or other body defects or things they considers as defects since childhood
- parents have extreme personalities(one is overly protective, the other is cold)
- neglected by one or both parents during childhood
- over protected by parents
- rejected by peers in childhood or during the puberty

only autism with crazy parents could do it

Thonis

Joke
They don˙t. They are narsicistic assholes who browse this place because they think that they are special snowflakes. You fools actually buy their anxiety crap.

feg

Rotter
Thonis said:
They don˙t. They are narsicistic assholes who browse this place because they think that they are special snowflakes. You fools actually buy their anxiety crap.

I'm starting to lean on this, narcissism is comorbid with sociopathy, not the extreme from only the manipulative version of it

feg

Rotter
damnson said:
feg said:
I'm starting to lean on this, narcissism is comorbid with sociopathy, not the extreme from only the manipulative version of it

Cope I have anxiety, I don't even like looking strangers directly in the eyes

try it on benzos, try it after faping 5 times, try it after sex, try it after the fuck knows what

I don't always look, I have a different type of issue, my self-esteem and personal boundaries aren't existent so I merge with people on the spot to make them do what I want

feg

Rotter
damnson said:
You told mist it was a bad idea to try to affect someone's perception. How do you make people do what you want?

because he's a burger and he can't do it he overanalyzes so many things and small mistakes I brush off and don't even care just go straight to the core, and it's innate comes from charisma, higher empathy via faggotry, necessity because you have no other options

generally this makes you really good in bed too, but since you suck it's safe to say forget it

Thonis

Joke
damnson said:
feg said:

Cope I have anxiety, I don't even like looking strangers directly in the eyes

How? I had anxiety 9 months ago back when i first joined SH. All it took me to get rid of majority of the issues i had was to get a social circle. A few weeks of being outgoing and i was mostly fine. I still feel a bit uncomfortable around people, especially now that i have lived as a hermit for 2 months but it should be quite easy to get rid of most of your issues.

feg

Rotter
damnson said:
jelly tbh

I just want to be able to merge with someone (actually srs)

intimacy is scary a lot of people avoid it and even I don't like it all the time but I got like zero choice because my heart is an endless empty pit that has to be recharged by others and I will say, do, be just to make people like me and to enmesh with me so I can control them, from family members, to employees, to customers, to service providers, random people I bump into, even down to the last stray dog

but then I'm a total bitch if I don't get what I want, remember the hooker kneeling and gargling on your saucy little salami can't be dominated as well, who submits to who visibly is not who submits to irl, matter of fact she controls you most of the time, lol you'll see it

and then there's the godforsaken ambition my parents raised me into, even when I rot it doesn't let me be, always new goals, always new titles, keep busting the fucking led of the previous shit, lol I either find a way or make one, tomorrow you always have to aim for more

you honestly want to be this all day every fucking day?

[video=youtube]