• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

how can someone have social anxiety with all the looks in the world?

feg

Rotter
inb4 brio, merlin, orb, emilking, etc. the rest of the mm crew here

EXPRAIN

feg

Rotter
Supreme Gentleman said:
Chemical imbalance, genetics, etc

these guys are all 19 to 24, their body should be able to filter out xenoestrogens

merlin and emil are overly skinny, that can be just having a small stomach and not eating enough, but brio and orb are meatheads and never touched gear, there's like no way for them to feel fucked up

feg

Rotter
diegobarrueco said:
What about me?

lol you ain't the model in your avi post your real pics

feg said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Chemical imbalance, genetics, etc

these guys are all 19 to 24, their body should be able to filter out xenoestrogens

merlin and emil are overly skinny, that can be just having a small stomach and not eating enough, but brio and orb are meatheads and never touched gear, there's like no way for them to feel fucked up

Maybe just innate shyness? I'm sure that's possible

feg

Rotter
Supreme Gentleman said:
feg said:

Maybe just innate shyness? I'm sure that's possible

I was shy but I had serious issues then I compensated with anger, seen this happen more then once in my life the bullies are the most sensitive irl you just don't know where to hit them, yet

Browmog

Regular
Brio is a troll, Orb is a twink without chin (most important male feature) and with zero sex appeal.

feg

Rotter
Browmog said:
Brio is a troll, Orb is a twink without chin (most important male feature) and with zero sex appeal.

okay let's say Brio is disturbed but merlin used Orb's pics on tinder and got results in the same area he didn't have with his own and he ain't ugly

so wtf is this?

Browmog

Regular
feg said:
Browmog said:

okay let's say Brio is disturbed but merlin used Orb's pics on tinder and got results in the same area he didn't have with his own and he ain't ugly

so wtf is this?

Tinder=/=real life.
Besides, pics could be photoshopped.