How can some of you fucks still deny looks theory at this point

FireHaze

Gigachad
It isn't all of you but some of you absolutely refuse to give up personality/PUA/confidence theory. Time and time again women have shown that they are absolutely without a fucking doubt just as visual as men. 

In that Dakota Johnson and Leslie Mann video the bitches come right out and say he's handsome. The who wants to be a millionair host immdiately started salivating over that hot contestant. The video on ellen when the crowd does apeshit when the model starts stripping. Jeremy Meeks, Alex From Target, Photogenic guy etc. all got famous because of their LOOKS and LOOKS alone. Articles from the fucking 80s (see signature) have shown that looks are extremely important in just about every facet of life.

Countless tinder experiments have shown you can act like a mong and still get girls dtf if you're good looking enough.

Jesus every last one of you who denies looks theory at this point is absolutely fucking retarded and needs to be guillotined.

uglydeathcel

Banned
People who dont believe in look theory are oldcels
Because in older generations personality was legit
Now because of feminism women are now equal to men and in 2016 women are becoming more and more pickier than ever

JawExpert

Normie
uglydeathcel said:
Now because of feminism women are now equal to men and in 2016 women are becoming more and more pickier than ever
And it is only going to continue to get worse.

Plastic surgery like jaw implants, chin implants rhinos etc..are going to become the norm in some time over the next 20 years

zyzz007

Lookism God
uglydeathcel said:
Im oldcel and I firmly believe in Looks theory. U mean oldcels who were born in 1970 and before.

uglydeathcel

Banned
zyzz007 said:
uglydeathcel said:
Im oldcel and I firmly believe in Looks theory. U mean oldcels who were born in 1970 and before.
lookism oldcel is 25+
Real life oldcel is 50+

marty

Slayer
You have to be lacking quite a bit of common sense not have figured out looks matter even before discovering this website.

FireHaze

Gigachad
marty said:
You have to be lacking quite a bit of common sense not have figured out looks matter even before discovering this website.
I knew it well before I discovered PSL. I was just happy to find a community full of like minded people. 

However some people join PSL and have been on here for years and still vehemently deny the shit out of looks theory despite the extremely overwhelming evidence in favor of it.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Just because you accept NT, personality, charisma and status theory doesn't mean you deny looks theory.

I subscribe to amalgamation theory, unless you're an outlier on one single positive trait, i.e. Lachwoski tier face, extreme extroversion and social skills, Charles Manson tier charisma, you need to have a good combination of looks, NT, extroversion, mental health, charisma and status.

We're not women. You won't be whisked away by the girl of your dreams if you're a 7+. So stop fantasizing about it because it ain't gonna happen, unless of course you're a Lachwoski tier outlier. And very, very few are. Suck it up and get over it.

Browmog

Slayer
There is no such thing as "looks theory", things preached on this forum are general knowlege.
Nobody I know IRL would deny LMS.

FireHaze

Gigachad
MENTAL_CEL said:
We're not women. You won't be whisked away by the girl of your dreams if you're a 7+. So stop fantasizing about it because it ain't gonna happen, unless of course you're a Lachwoski tier outlier. And very, very few are. Suck it up and get over it.
It might not be "the girl of my dreams" but let's not act like 7+ men don't get actively pursued by decent looking women.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
FireHaze said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
It might not be "the girl of my dreams" but let's not act like 7+ men don't get actively pursued by decent looking women.
They don't. Attractive women don't approach men unless they have outlier tier aesthetics.

FireHaze

Gigachad
MENTAL_CEL said:
FireHaze said:
They don't. Attractive women don't approach men unless they have outlier tier aesthetics.
Yes they do.