How can my ugliness devastate me everyday?

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
8
Am I the only one?

Are you a person who was like: "oh fuck, I'm ugly. OK well at least now I know. Sad, but hey, now I can book surgeries..." and then you were able to continue with your life, waiting patiently for your surgeries?

Cuz with me, it's like: "Oh fuck, look at that subhuman in the mirror. Cot dayum. I belong under the streets, only surfacing for food. I wish I was dead".. then some time will pass, then I will see myself again: "Oh shit, you're even worse than before. Look at X flaw now. The list keeps expanding." and so on.

Each time I look in the mirror, it's like I'm being redpilled anew. It's a repeated blow. 

Am I the the only one?

At least when a woman gets raped, it's over within a few minutes and she can move on. But this is a CONSTANT in my life.
 

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,591
Reputation
3
you serve a purpose in my life
and that is to make more videos
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,441
Reputation
1,266
You could mew/chew/beltpull and leave this hellhole long ago.
 

Forever

Normie
Joined
Dec 16, 2016
Messages
1,702
Reputation
0
Same here
 i am legit surprised everytime about how ugly i am
 
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
1,492
Reputation
7
Invisible said:
Am I the only one?

Are you a person who was like: "oh fuck, I'm ugly. OK well at least now I know. Sad, but hey, now I can book surgeries..." and then you were able to continue with your life, waiting patiently for your surgeries?

Cuz with me, it's like: "Oh fuck, look at that subhuman in the mirror. Cot dayum. I belong under the streets, only surfacing for food. I wish I was dead".. then some time will pass, then I will see myself again: "Oh shit, you're even worse than before. Look at X flaw now. The list keeps expanding." and so on.

Each time I look in the mirror, it's like I'm being redpilled anew. It's a repeated blow. 

Am I the the only one?

At least when a woman gets raped, it's over within a few minutes and she can move on. But this is a CONSTANT in my life.
rape is pretty bad tbh, one of the worst crimes imo

i remember a doctor friend telling me of the time a woman a came in with symptoms of a cancer or something, and after months of tests nothing came of it

but her body was fucking up etc. and they thought it was pretty serious

but it turns out she was raped by somebody close and she couldn't bring herself to tell anyone

in fact my doctor friend was the first person she told, months after the ordeal and she broke down completely

he said it was one of the most painful experiences he's ever had during his job, and it's really stuck to him

her body was mimicking a severe cancer for months because of a RAPE

mad
 

Grotesque

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
7,847
Reputation
108
ratingsareforphaggots said:
Invisible said:
Am I the only one?

Are you a person who was like: "oh fuck, I'm ugly. OK well at least now I know. Sad, but hey, now I can book surgeries..." and then you were able to continue with your life, waiting patiently for your surgeries?

Cuz with me, it's like: "Oh fuck, look at that subhuman in the mirror. Cot dayum. I belong under the streets, only surfacing for food. I wish I was dead".. then some time will pass, then I will see myself again: "Oh shit, you're even worse than before. Look at X flaw now. The list keeps expanding." and so on.

Each time I look in the mirror, it's like I'm being redpilled anew. It's a repeated blow. 

Am I the the only one?

At least when a woman gets raped, it's over within a few minutes and she can move on. But this is a CONSTANT in my life.
rape is pretty bad tbh, one of the worst crimes imo

i remember a doctor friend telling me of the time a woman a came in with symptoms of a cancer or something, and after months of tests nothing came of it

but her body was fucking up etc. and they thought it was pretty serious

but it turns out she was raped by somebody close and she couldn't bring herself to tell anyone

in fact my doctor friend was the first person she told, months after the ordeal and she broke down completely

he said it was one of the most painful experiences he's ever had during his job, and it's really stuck to him

her body was mimicking a severe cancer for months because of a RAPE

mad
That's hot.

Being responsible for mentally destroying a woman like this is thrilling, tbh.
 

shitson

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
40
Reputation
0
if you are ugly beyond hope then you need to stop to give a fuck if you want to live a little bit
 

CuckCel

Chad
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
4,252
Reputation
154
Yeah every fucking day. I can't focus on anything else. Every time i look the mirror i'm reminded why my life is so shit
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,134
Reputation
3,095
Believe it or not, it's less embarrassing to be an ugly black dude cause that's the default state. People expect white guys to at least be presentable
 

LDARcrew00

Slayer
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
3,980
Reputation
2
UglyNormalFag said:
Believe it or not, it's less embarrassing to be an ugly black dude cause that's the default state. People expect white guys to at least be presentable
2 out of 10 white guys are "ugly" though
 
Top