How can my brother possible have 850ng/dl test?

neger

Subhuman
He just had a bloodwork and showed me his resuslts and his test levels were around 850ng/dl. He was sure that he would be low T considering he is 29, looks 20 and can't grow a beard. I was sure we were both low T feggits but man now I dunno, this is confusing. I've ordered a bloodwork myself and getting it done next week, if I have a similar level I will fucking celebrate and laugh at all low T nerds out there, if not ill go on TRT  :lol:

neger

Subhuman
Excel said:
neger said:
He just had a bloodwork and showed me his resuslts and his test levels were around 850ng/dl. He was sure that he would be low T considering he is 29, looks 20 and can't grow a beard. I was sure we were both low T feggits but man now I dunno, this is confusing. I've ordered a bloodwork myself and getting it done next week, if I have a similar level I will fucking celebrate and laugh at all low T nerds out there, if not ill go on TRT  :lol:

Mirin.

Is he dimorphic facially? U say he looks like 20 so I assume he has twink/fem features.

Prob low pren T with high pubertal T

No he doesn't have any of the classic highly dimorphic features like strong brow ridge, massive chin/jaw etc. He looks pretty twinky just like me. Thats why I'm so puzzled

Miss Click

Staff member
neger said:
if I have a similar level I will fucking celebrate and laugh at all low T nerds out there
if you have 900 ng and look like a twink, there is nothing to celebrate mang. something must've went wrong during the puberty

modified

hairloss expert
Is that total testosterone or free testosterone? I just got my total testosterone back at 650 ng/dL. I'm awaiting the free testosterone.

Apparently my total value is perfectly normal and it's very rare to be >700 ng/dL naturally:
http://www.allthingsmale.com/commun...level-for-a-young-male-i-call-bullshit.23765/

I am also a beta ugly framecel faggot who can't grow a proper beard or gain muscle mass without being skinnyfat.

The point is, our body build and development is more complex than just a T number.