• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How can I stop feeling insecure from Good looking guys?

Molasses

Joke
I'm not ugly but not super good looking either. I can become NT easily if I fixed my social retardation. 

But whenever I see tall good looking guys with exotic eye color I just instantly feel subhuman, INSTANTLY

I know that they can have their pick of females and I wont

This is why if a very good looking guy doesn't seem like a bro I avoid him immediately. I hate feeling subhuman around them.

I wish I can just be content with myself but it's hard when you're a manlet and not 8/10+

LordSUPER

Banned
What was that again? :lol:

Molasses

Joke
LordSUPER said:
What was that again? :lol:

They immediately make me feel depressed srs

If the game was fair and I got laid as much as them I probably would just view them as like any other dude, but when you see how girls go nuts when a guy like this shows up I just can't help but feel inferior

smellysocks

Megastar
the first step is not leaving your basement - what you don't know can't hurt you. 

Seeing a tall GL guy sends me into a psychotic depressive episode for about 72 hours and I always end up binging on 2-3kcal junk food. So I realized that leaving your house as least as possible is great coping since you never have to encounter them

KingOfCod420

Regular
there's nothin you can do bra.these guys will easily steal your girl.  nothing you can really do about it tbh but kill yourself and hopefully get reincarnated  and become bluepill and never discover the redpill

Starcrazy

Rotter
getting frame-height-face mogged at the same time hurts my psyche really bad

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
smellysocks said:
the first step is not leaving your basement - what you don't know can't hurt you. 

Seeing a tall GL guy sends me into a psychotic depressive episode for about 72 hours and I always end up binging on 2-3kcal junk food. So I realized that leaving your house as least as possible is great coping since you never have to encounter them

This. I've been doing this since the age of 11 or so.

LordSUPER

Banned
The only thing you can do is rely on your body. Get a gym body and at least you will always have that.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Eh... Even after this site, I don't focus on guys much at all. Just chicks

ya mam

Joke
UglyNormalFag said:

This, lol. Men don't even cross my mind when I'm out in public.

Getting upset because some stranger is better looking than you...

:cage2:

Molasses

Joke
ya mam said:
UglyNormalFag said:

This, lol. Men don't even cross my mind when I'm out in public.

Getting upset because some stranger is better looking than you...

:cage2:

It's dumb but I can't help it I just feel the injustice

smellysocks said:

I don't even go out anymore. I just go to the Gym/Class/Food and try my luck at night

It's unavoidable