How can I change my Tinder location using Bluestacks?

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
FakeGPS doesn't work. Tinder doesnt work on my phone so I use Bluestacks. Tell me how to fool Tinder into thinking im in another country (no im not paying for Plus).
 

Slayer

Normie
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
1,108
Reputation
0
I just used FakeGPS, the one with the yellow phone and smiley
 

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
Slayer said:
I just used FakeGPS, the one with the yellow phone and smiley
But does this work with the latest Tinder version? Are you using Bluestacks?
I keep hearing it doesn't fucking work.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
i gotta try my hand at the uk tbh
[hr]
brb trying fakegpsd
[hr]
cant find it ill try fake-a-location free tm instead
 

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
assburger said:
i gotta try my hand at the uk tbh
[hr]
brb trying fakegpsd
[hr]
cant find it ill try fake-a-location free tm instead
How the fuck you can't find this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexa.fakegps

It's the one that shows up first and I think it's the one that everyone in here is talking about.

Please someone with Bluestacks can try it? I uninstalled it because I got frustrated last time since it wouldn't work.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
oh, i was looking on my iphone

yea i got bluestacks too i think ill give that a go
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,180
Reputation
17
MaleModel said:
Slayer said:
I just used FakeGPS, the one with the yellow phone and smiley
But does this work with the latest Tinder version? Are you using Bluestacks?
I keep hearing it doesn't fucking work.
Its over then tbh
 

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
Slayer said:
I just used FakeGPS, the one with the yellow phone and smiley
Can you confirm that it still works today? by "just" you mean just tried it now, or you did use this ages ago?
 

MaleModel

Incel
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
146
Reputation
0
assburger said:
oh, i was looking on my iphone

yea i got bluestacks too i think ill give that a go
Please do try and report back if FakeGPS was a success to trick Tinder into thinking you are from anywhere else .
 
Top