How can anyone be motivated to try knowing some guys have it so easy

FireHaze

Gigachad
Women literally asking them out and making it obvious that they like them

FireHaze

Gigachad
Reading threads on here the past hour or so really depressed the fuck out of me. There are normal guys that literally have girls stalking them. Chads live life on god mode and we're just stting here shitposting on lookism. This world is an unfair piece of shit.

Mughal

Banned
FireHaze said:
Reading threads on here the past hour or so really depressed the fuck out of me. There are normal guys that literally have girls stalking them. Chads live life on god mode and we're just stting here shitposting on lookism. This world is an unfair piece of shit.

FireHaze

Gigachad
I feel like giving up completely. Why even bother to to your back to put yourself in situations where it's acceptable to approach women only to risk public humiliation and damage to your ego while Chad just sits there with girls practically begging to suck his dick.

Mughal

Banned
FireHaze said:
I feel like giving up completely. Why even bother to to your back to put yourself in situations where it's acceptable to approach women only to risk public humiliation and damage to your ego while Chad just sits there with girls practically begging to suck his dick.

LMS.

FireHaze

Gigachad
I fucking quit. I refuse to work hard for something Chad can get just for existing.

Not only do they have it easy but it's a zero sum game.

They are taking what you could have.

FireHaze

Gigachad
ThereIsNoHope said:

Exactly. Fucking Chads are talking average and even below average girls leaving all sub Chad men to break their fucking backs to impress women.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
FireHaze said:
ThereIsNoHope said:

Exactly. Fucking Chads are talking average and even below average girls leaving all sub Chad men to break their fucking backs to impress women.

Yeah it's really pointless to try with women. Imagine trying to build up attraction for weeks with a girl or worse building a LTR putting money, effort, time, into something that a Chad could take away from you simply cause they were born with better genetics.