Looks_Matter

Normie
Take a tape measure and measure them...it's really important because small wrists=small frame=death and ridicule

mine are 16 cm....6,3 inches

6.2 this is why I don't go outside. You need to put some meat on them bones bro, you're not eating enough protein

Looks_Matter

Normie
Why you don't go outside? I think the average wrist size is around 6,5 inches....

REM

Cuck
they're tiny. I used to be constantly asked, if I am to become a gynaecologist.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Techno Viking said:
6.3" too

6.5" around the bony circle thing on my wrist (whcih is the proper measurement IIRC)
7.5" in that area. I've always measure right along the hand but if that's true then 7.5" is my correct measurement.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention height - 6' barefoot.

Looks_Matter

Normie
Nizoral Babe said:
Techno Viking said:
6.3" too

6.5" around the bony circle thing on my wrist (whcih is the proper measurement IIRC)
7.5" in that area. I've always measure right along the hand but if that's true then 7.5" is my correct measurement.

EDIT:
7,5 inches wrists? God you must have a slayer's frame

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Looks_Matter said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Techno Viking said:
6.3" too

EDIT:
7,5 inches wrists? God you must have a slayer's frame
Frame is one my best qualities, it seems. I'm curious if they'll continue to grow as I keep working.