How are you going to cope this Sunday on Valentines day?

Namek

Chad
I'll be workcelling and studycelling myself to death.

Namek

Chad
gandytime said:
I don't care. Lol at buying roses and paying for dinner.

Cope. The feeling of having someone to buy roses for and pay for a nice dinner for both of you > staying at home to save money that you wont use for anything better anyway.

Also, lol if your valentines day with a girl is just buying her shit.

Namek

Chad
springfield said:
i'd rather cope than participate in cuckintime's day

Another coper I see. Because chad just pays for shit on Valentines and doesnt get anything back from the girl. Just lol.

marty

Slayer
post about how valentines day is for cucks on lookism

zyzz007

Lookism God
i am happy, not wasting my money on some whore who is cheating on me with chad.

Namek said:
gandytime said:
I don't care. Lol at buying roses and paying for dinner.

Cope. The feeling of having someone to buy roses for and pay for a nice dinner for both of you > staying at home to save money that you wont use for anything better anyway.

Yous a cuck boy. Real Chad dont buy bitches shit on valentines.

Namek

Chad
zyzz007 said:

I dont get this "Im not wasting money" A meal and some chocolates flowers gunna really set you back lol?

Not like you wont enjoy it as well. And surely, if you are not an incel, she would give you a little something for your effort.

zyzz007 said:

Namek said:

Yous a cuck boy. Real Chad dont buy bitches shit on valentines.

Biggest chad I know irl always treats his girls good. And guess what? They return the favor by buying him shit as well. It evens out.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Going to makeupmax and put on my highest-heeled shoes (that will bring me up to 6'6") and go strolling downtown somewhere alone to get iois and ioas.

inb4 gay

I'm actually not.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Getting my Valentine's day title in World of Warcraft. I think it's something like "The Love Fool' but I'm not sure. I've been playing for as long as I can remember and I never did these stupid event achievements. But I've decided to achievement max since there's not much else to do in WoD. And I have all my toons maxed out and in 700 honor gear. So pretty much just that and farming conquest and gold. :(

Namek

Chad
Amnesia said:
gymceling

movieceling

I wanted to go see zoolander or deadpool but I dont want to rage seeing couples showing pubic affection.

I will gymcel as usually and it will be empty as fuck like last year on valentines day further giving me depression.