How are Asian men still even around?

Copenhagen

Slayer
Literally every Asian woman on Facebook is with a white guy. Just LOL @ Eurasians

Darkman

Normie
I think the better question is why aren't there more ERs running around with all the WM/AF couples breeding?

Without a doubt Eurasians are the weakest, ugliest, sickliest, mentally illest race by a landslide! There just is no comparison, as almost all of them are absolute genetic trash. If by some miracle you can find a mentally healthy + non-deformed one, Asia is his harem, and the possibility of "the white woman" is very good as well. That's a big fucking IF by the way.

Copenhagen

Slayer
virginbychoice said:
Without a doubt Eurasians are the weakest, ugliest, sickliest, mentally illest race by a landslide! There just is no comparison, as almost all of them are absolute genetic trash. If by some miracle you can find a mentally healthy + non-deformed one, Asia is his harem, and the possibility of "the white woman" is very good as well. That's a big fucking IF by the way.

What's funny is that everyone tells me he knows plenty of mentally healthy non deformed WMAF Eurasians.

Where? Where the fuck would that be? I've never seen one.

Bojack

Lookism God
Asians are the superior ones, everyone on this thread should blow their brains out immediately.

iNeedHair

Coper
Asians really are the superior ones. They're the smartest, have lowest chance of disease, rarely have to deal with MPB, always have awesome chink food etc. I WISH I was Asian.

UglyGook

Incel
@"Lost Rabbit" 
@"Rabbit" 
@"Sacrificial_Lamb" 
@"Dirty Blond"

how do we gooks cope at this point?  :ugh:

iNeedHair said:
Asians really are the superior ones. They're the smartest, have lowest chance of disease, rarely have to deal with MPB, always have awesome chink food etc. I WISH I was Asian.
Finally someone gets* it.

BuddyBoyo

Normie
Because theyre arent enough sexpats
If polygamy becomes a thing again watch out 
Lmfao
Its over for gooks

iNeedHair said:
I saw balding Asian manlets everywhere when I was in Asia.

I'm very drunk but I'll give you guys a secret...

I Co - Created R / Hapas with Eurasian Writer...

I'm sorry...

All the best...

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
China executing 5,000 per year apparently isn't enough i guess