• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How am I supposed to comb my hair..

Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
Aren't you NW2 diffuse? Have you tried all the meds available if it's so upsetting? What about hairpieces?
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
ForeverCucked said:
Aren't you NW2 diffuse? Have you tried all the meds available if it's so upsetting? What about hairpieces?

I'm an NW7 bitch. I went from NW3 to NW7 in less than a year. :mU2qVMF:

ForeverCucked said:
Westphal said:
Impossible except you're 50+

Maybe NW7, but I know some guys who went NW6 in their twenties.

Well now you know a guy who went NW7 in his early twenties!
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
Rooftop Sniper said:
ForeverCucked said:
Aren't you NW2 diffuse? Have you tried all the meds available if it's so upsetting? What about hairpieces?

I'm an NW7 bitch. I went from NW3 to NW7 in less than a year. :mU2qVMF:

ForeverCucked said:
Maybe NW7, but I know some guys who went NW6 in their twenties.

Well now you know a guy who went NW7 in his early twenties!

You are not NW7. I'm starting to think you wish you were!

Getting out of NW2/3 diffuse limbo and reaching the promised land.
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
I'm a legit NW7, this pic is from last week.

 

shitposter

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,560
Reputation
2
Your hair is fucked, might as well just shave it off at this point
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
shitposter said:
Your hair is fucked, might as well just shave it off at this point

I still have enough left to run cover up game.

ForeverCucked said:
You also have seemed to changed your ethnicity. Impressive.

I was just tanned in most of my pictures. Now that I'm basement dwelling full time, I'm back to my normal color (white).
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
Rooftop Sniper said:
ForeverCucked said:
You also have seemed to changed your ethnicity. Impressive.

I was just tanned in most of my pictures. Now that I'm basement dwelling full time, I'm back to my normal color (white).


You appear quite thin in that photo. Lost a lot of weight?
 

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
33,483
Reputation
6,320
Rooftop Sniper said:
I'm a legit NW7, this pic is from last week.


Just shave off all your hair and go bald man
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
Bojack said:
It's time to go ER boyo

ForeverCucked said:
Rooftop Sniper said:
I was just tanned in most of my pictures. Now that I'm basement dwelling full time, I'm back to my normal color (white).


You appear quite thin in that photo. Lost a lot of weight?

Yeah I put down the pizza and picked up the salad.


Bojack said:
Rooftop Sniper said:
I'm a legit NW7, this pic is from last week.


Just shave off all your hair and go bald man

I honestly don't think anyone can really tell unless I'm under harsh lighting. It's barely even noticeable to the untrained eye.
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
^^ Correct if you style it in the right way it's not really that noticeable to your average non-baldy. At worst, they'd assume you have a mature hairline.
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,253
Reputation
3
Just comb and keep pretending you have hair. There's really not much you can do, unfortunately.
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
ForeverCucked said:
^^ Correct if you style it in the right way it's not really that noticeable to your average non-baldy. At worst, they'd assume you have a mature hairline.

To be honest, sometimes I'm not sure if it's just a mature hairline or if I'm actually receding.

D.R. said:
Just comb and keep pretending you have hair.

That's what I'm basically doing. Going to the local bar tonight without a hat cause I still have lots of hair left.
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
Rooftop Sniper said:
ForeverCucked said:
^^ Correct if you style it in the right way it's not really that noticeable to your average non-baldy. At worst, they'd assume you have a mature hairline.

To be honest, sometimes I'm not sure if it's just a mature hairline or if I'm actually receding.


I'd just keep taking photos every 3 years or so. If you notice any further recession, I'd invest in a bottle of Regaine. You can buy it from your local chemist.
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
ForeverCucked said:
Rooftop Sniper said:
To be honest, sometimes I'm not sure if it's just a mature hairline or if I'm actually receding.


I'd just keep taking photos every 3 years or so. If you notice any further recession, I'd invest in a bottle of Regaine. You can buy it from your local chemist.

I guess I can do that. I went to a dermatologist cause I was a bit worried though he said he couldn't see any visible hair loss and basically said the same thing you did, just to keep monitoring it and see if anything changes.
 
Top