Anakind

King of Chads
Notice also that attractive people always tend to be in the middle of a group photo. The unattractive ones are always on the outside. One explanation is that attractive people initiate the picture taking so the unattractive people are the latest in forming the group. I've always been on the outside of those pictures. ALWAYS!

L

Linger

Anakind said:
Notice also that attractive people always tend to be in the middle of a group photo. The unattractive ones are always on the outside. One explanation is that attractive people initiate the picture taking so the unattractive people are the latest in forming the group. I've always been on the outside of those pictures. ALWAYS!
[video=youtube][video=youtube]

Anakind

King of Chads
Linger said:
Anakind said:
[video=youtube]

:lol:  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Fucking awesome! I finally know where my sig comes from. How did you find this?

allindaeyes

Banned
lol, asian slayer? Or just the angle. wew , maybe even eurasian, harakiri get it in here

anyway, wont happen and main reason is because when taking picture they are already close to slayer so it isnt even they will move like from next to the asian to him, they already will be positioned near him(the slayer)

L

Linger

Anakind said:
Linger said:
Anakind said:
[video=youtube]

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Fucking awesome! I finally know where my sig comes from. How did you find this?
Totally at random months ago.
I just remembered it now after I saw your sig, so I thought I should show it to you before I forget since I asked you already a long time ago back in puahate from about where you did find the gif actually, to which you said you didn't know yourself. Thats it.

Anakind

King of Chads
Linger said:
Totally at random months ago.
I just remembered it now after I saw your sig, so I thought I should show it to you before I forget since I asked you already a long time ago back in puahate from about where you did find the gif actually, to which you said you didn't know yourself. Thats it.
It's awesome. I always thought it must have been from some high school movie or so.

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hot girls always seem to migrate towards slayers. in group pics[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ftfy[/font]