Hot City Series. Part 2: White girl and Paki guy couple (PICS)

Copenhagen

Slayer
Lol, I wonder how Paki women feel that their men are running around on them with white sluts. It's probably a double tactic to get Paki sluts more interested in Paki men, by proving they can fuck pink spotted pussy. Recently Asian men have proven they can fuck white women, so now Asian women are going back to Asian men.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Lol, I wonder how Paki women feel that their men are running around on them with white sluts. It's probably a double tactic to get Paki sluts more interested in Paki men, by proving they can fuck pink spotted pussy. Recently Asian men have proven they can fuck white women, so now Asian women are going back to Asian men.
Good understanding of hypergamy. However, Moroccan women are shit-testing Moroccan men by insinuating they wouldn't mind having a foursome with one Dutch man (four Moroccan women, one Dutch man).

IceCutter

Gigachad
looksmatched tbh

but I think she'd be pretty hot when those fugly specs come off

lol ... @Bootlegger

Go take some more creepshots of polish and paki couples, you miserable fucking CUNT
[hr]
Photoshopping that pic of the shoutbox and calling me indian isn't going to solve the problems in your pathetic existence.

@Bootlegger

@Mephisto

Go take some more creepshots of polish-paki couples, you aspie, miserable cunt.