• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Hot blondes love dark haired guys and brunette HBBs love blond guys. True?

Am I right?

• Yes on both

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Yes but only on hot blondes loving dark haired men

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Yes but only on brunette HBBs loving blond guys

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Not right

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

SeriousM

Regular
I am not sure if this is confirmation bias on my end or what but I notice that it is very rare if not unheard of for me to see a hot blonde with another blond guy, when I see it I tend to think that they are sisters. Come to think of it, I have seen more hot blondes with ethnics and BBCs than I have seen them with blond guys themselves. Most of the times I see hot blondes it is with a white guy that is either brunette or has dark hair.

Now on the other hand I notice that while white guys do slay some sexy looking ethnic women, a lot of the more Nordic looking and blond white guys seem to do real well with dark haired white women as well.

I don't see nearly as many dark haired and brunette HBBs going for ethnics, BBCs or if given a choice even a dark haired David Gandy looking white guy most of the times. It could just be an American thing but I notice that it is quite common for me to see a Megan Fox or Wonder Woman lookalike with a blond guy even if he is not handsome while it is not too common for me to see one with a Mediterranean looking guy.

Here is my theory to it.

Hot blondes and hot redheads are already white enough and there is no questioning their whiteness, so they are more liberal in their preferences and will split their legs even for interracial relationships. To them, they are the highest on the social ladder and have the most social value without a shadow of a doubt so they can actually compromise on their whiteness.

Hot brunettes, unless they look really pasty and white, do not have the same privilege. That is why you see ethnics and BBCs slaying in Northern Europe but not having nearly the same success in countries like Spain. The reasoning is that most brunette HBBs feel inferior on the whiteness ladder and secretly hate their look, so they want their kids to be pale as it can get and they want to associate with whiteness itself more to overcome that insecurity, hence not only avoiding minorities but also dark haired white guys or white guys that look a little tanned.

I want to hear what you aspies have to say.

All false. I commonly see blond men with blond women and ethnik women because blond men are the most desirable, but blond women and especially red haired women are at tbe bottom of the female hierarchy with black women, as we all know ethnik (meanig Asian, Latina) women are at the top of the female hierachy:

Furhermore, most white women with blond or red hair coloring are not natural blonds or redheads, so no, they aren't white enough. Multiple studies confirm that white men have naturally lighter hair and eye color than white women and that their skin is also lighter.
Most women with fake hair coloring tend to be bulldykes.
The relationship of status is a blond or red haired Nordic man with a black haired female of color or brunette.

SeriousM

Regular
Redhead and blonde women have and always will have the highest value. A lot of these dating studies change like the weather, a very recent one found Indian men in the UK are more attractive than white men.

Dating studies mean squat, white women have and always will have the highest market value. Asian women and Latinas only did well in that study because those cities are loaded with Jewish cucks that cannot get white women so they have to resort to getting ethnic girls. All white men that usually end up with Asian and Latin women do so because of a lack of options, white women are far superior.

SeriousM said:
Redhead and blonde women have and always will have the highest value. A lot of these dating studies change like the weather, a very recent one found Indian men in the UK are more attractive than white men.

Dating studies mean squat, white women have and always will have the highest market value. Asian women and Latinas only did well in that study because those cities are loaded with Jewish cucks that cannot get white women so they have to resort to getting ethnic girls. All white men that usually end up with Asian and Latin women do so because of a lack of options, white women are far superior.

:fingerwave:

Every study ranks ethnik women above white women. Read it and weep:

http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815

As shown in Fig. 2, for instance, average desirability varies with age for both men and women, although it varies more strongly for women, and the effects run in opposite directions: Older women are less desirable, while older men are more so (18, 19). For women, this pattern holds over the full range of ages on the site: The average woman’s desirability drops from the time she is 18 until she is 60. For men, desirability peaks around 50 and then declines. In keeping with previous work, there is also a clear and consistent dependence on ethnicity (15, 20), with Asian women and white men being the most desirable potential mates by our measures across all four cities.

:giggle: White women are trash-tier.

White Women Suffered Biggest Drop In Life Expectancy In The U.S.

White women are being left behind in U.S. health gains.  

Five months ago, a report made waves with the finding that middle-aged white Americans are dying earlier, and at markedly higher rates -- a demographic health reversal only seen in the U.S.   Specifically, this increase in mortality rates was linked to increases in deaths from drugs, alcohol and suicide, especially among whites with less education.

But critics who re-analyzed the numbers and separated men and women found that this increase in death rates only applied to white women, not white men. And a new analysis by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Health Statistics affirms this view

SeriousM

Regular
Any dating study that ranks ethnic women at the top needs to be ignored, it is likely done by a white incel that is bitter because white women rejected him. Face the facts, the beauty standard is blonde and beautiful for white women.

SeriousM said:
Any dating study that ranks ethnic women at the top needs to be ignored, it is likely done by a white incel that is bitter because white women rejected him. Face the facts, the beauty standard is blonde and beautiful for white women.

If it needs to be ignored, why are you coping so hard? 
Author of that study was a white female, btw.  :giggle:
Most white women I know have accepted their inferiority to Asian and Latina women and are cool with that. 
Blond is a very trashy color for females. Females need long, straight black hair.

SeriousM

Regular
Aspiring Crackwhore said:
SeriousM said:

If it needs to be ignored, why are you coping so hard? 
Author of that study was a white female, btw.  :giggle:
Most white women I know have accepted their inferiority to Asian and Latina women and are cool with that. 
Blond is a very trashy color for females. Females need long, straight black hair.

I would argue blond is trashy for men and not women, it is just that ethnic women are brainwashed whores without much of a brain.

Blonde women have what is objectively the highest SMV on the planet, redheads can rival it. All other women would kill to be blonde, why else do so many ethnic women and even brunettes bleach their hair blonde? Because blondes are the highest value.

Now you are arguing that some Spic lady or slant eyed gook is even in the same league? Not a fucking chance.

Only Cuck white men would argue such stupidity, I expected better even from a stormfrontcel, at least appreciate the beauty which is your women.

lookisIN

Regular
I think the theory is legit

And I have always wondered why so many BBC are with blondes all the time. I rarely or never see a BBC with a brunette or latina but always with blondes

SeriousM

Regular
lookisIN said:
I think the theory is legit

And I have always wondered why so many BBC are with blondes all the time. I rarely or never see a BBC with a brunette or latina but always with blondes

If you count South America women then BBCs do slay some latinas from the Carribbean and such.

Trump2020

Regular
White woman - interracial male couples are rare, except fat low class Irish or Slav white women dating out (ask for my statistics).

As for the premise of this thread, generally women like more primitive men and men like females that are more progressive then themselves. This is a mating strategy.

Most Nordic females are stereotyped as masculine, so Nordic men choose Asian or other types of whites they deem more progressive and demure than their female counterparts.

Women like more primitive men, so a Nordic woman like a darker man seen as more primitive.

King Teresa

Yes, but it is mostly due to media exposure and societal expectation.  Beautiful blonde women are often cast with dark featured high t looking males, and blonde men are often cast with mixed women with dark features in most movies, television, and commercials.  Beautiful blonde females seem almost unreachable to blonde men in the media's eyes, and you don't normally see blonde couples except maybe at the beginning of Game of Thrones when the brother and sister get it on.  It may be over for natural blonde hair and light eyes if this trend continues in real life. I know 2 ethnic women who have told me that they wished they were blonde with blue eyes, and both married blonde men and had dark children.

Whatever

Joke
Dark haired and dark eyed white boy checking in...the only girls that like me are super Nerdic looking blondes and the occasional Latina. So I think that there’s some truth to this, opposites attract.

Trump2020 said:
White woman - interracial male couples are rare, except fat low class Irish or Slav white women dating out (ask for my statistics).

As for the premise of this thread, generally women like more primitive men and men like females that are more progressive then themselves. This is a mating strategy.

Most Nordic females are stereotyped as masculine, so Nordic men choose Asian or other types of whites they deem more progressive and demure than their female counterparts.

Women like more primitive men, so a Nordic woman like a darker man seen as more primitive.

Cope. Nordic men are more primitive (bigger, stronger, better browridge).
All races of women prefer Nordic men.

SeriousM

Regular
Whatever said:
Dark haired and dark eyed white boy checking in...the only girls that like me are super Nerdic looking blondes and the occasional Latina. So I think that there’s some truth to this, opposites attract.

Seems like I was on to something.

SeriousM

Regular
did a stormfrontcel vote on the poll for this thread?

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Opposites attract..genetic diversity is good.

Only nacry people go with someone that looks similar.

Looks Brah

Joke
I think we seek in a mate what we feel we are lacking as a organism.

blonde women want some of the dark sexiness

brunette women want some of the nordic white purity.

Yeaaahhh there is zero correlation for me. I can find white males with dark or blond hair equally attractive (as a brunette white female). I find other races unattractive though

box smasher

Banned
as a white female (natural blonde but died brunette) i find ginger males orgasmic