hot 16 year old jb's want this

cats

Cuck

NOT THIS

Bieber could slay 12-13 old tho

cats

Cuck
MistGeburt3000 said:
wrong the first guy is too muscular for around 90 percent of all woman doen´t matter what age ranger worldwide
what kind of coping is this?
16 year old jbs are already fully developed. 
Just LOL at thinking this chick would choose the gayface bieber over john cena in his prime

cats

Cuck
Victory said:
He has no appeal for jb's. Young JB's want pretty boys like justin bieber or one direction.

Nobody cares for 12-13 year old children without titts and ass like these girls

hot jb like this 16 year old girl

would go for the robust 20 year old jock cena

everything else is COPING

LarryBoi

Subhuman
That "16 year old" girl you posted looks 20+. If you want to slay 16 year old girls that actually look 16 years old, all you need is health indicators and dimorphism. Doesn't matter if you are a pretty boy or not as long as you don't look gay.

cats

Cuck
LarryBoi said:
That "16 year old" girl you posted looks 20+. If you want to slay 16 year old girls that actually look 16 years old, all you need is health indicators and dimorphism. Doesn't matter if you are a pretty boy or not as long as you don't look gay.
western girls, especially anglo saxon or germanic peak earlier and look older.
Which one do you mean, the blonde?

allindaeyes

Banned
Lol the blonde girl does not look 16, 20 at the earliest.. IMO shes at least 25 but I will stick to american standards ( Aka eating fast food all day erry day ).

I'm 16 and know tonnes of 'jbs' they do not look like her you retard. Yes some have big tits but they still dont look that old in skin terms, also I feel like you basement dwellers have the idea that these jb's are all pure and shit most girls that look good have atleast taken 2 or 3 dickings up their vag already

purps drank

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
Lol the blonde girl does not look 16, 20 at the earliest.. IMO shes at least 25 but I will stick to american standards ( Aka eating fast food all day erry day ).

I'm 16 and know tonnes of 'jbs' they do not look like her you retard. Yes some have big tits but they still dont look that old in skin terms, also I feel like you basement dwellers have the idea that these jb's are all pure and shit most girls that look good have atleast taken 2 or 3 dickings up their vag already

She is probably right around 20 in that pic. It's a pic of Sam Dekker's girlfriend.

cats

Cuck
allindaeyes said:

My point is still valid, here ist a legit hot 15 (!) year old. She would not even look at you babyface.

If a girl is hot, she goes for masculine guys. End of story.

purps drank

Slayer
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
They want this. 
[video=youtube]
Lol at how he swaggers over, doesn't say anything, and she already knows what the deal is. He makes her do all the work too.

This is what it's all about boyos. Just lol at making hundreds of thousands of dollars, becoming an expert at socializing and seduction, carefully developing your style, having cool friends, leading an exciting life. Women have all men by the fucking hairs on their nutsack, they have collectively cucked us as a gender.

allindaeyes

Banned
cats said:
allindaeyes said:

My point is still valid, here ist a legit hot 15 (!) year old. She would not even look at you babyface.

Except I've been with girls that look better than her, they were sluts but still girls and she probably is one too ( shes a 7 imo ). You are mentally confused and trying to relive what you didnt live in high school, yes to high school scrawny you slightly muscular athletic physiques looked roided up but now they just look normal/skinny like chico. Girls like those kind of body types especially younger ones

cats

Cuck
allindaeyes said:
cats said:
allindaeyes said:

Except I've been with girls that look better than her, they were sluts but still girls and she probably is one too ( shes a 7 imo ). You are mentally confused and trying to relive what you didnt live in high school, yes to high school scrawny you slightly muscular athletic physiques looked roided up but now they just look normal/skinny like chico. Girls like those kind of body types especially younger ones

No you haven't been with girls better than her. Prove it, you can't.
It's all about the face, they would choose Cena over the babyfaces because of their face.
These kind of girls go only for the guys with the highest status and looks. The goodlooking guys with the highest status are always
the jocks, not some prettyfaggots.

allindaeyes

Banned
cats said:
allindaeyes said:
cats said:

It's all about the face, they would choose Cena over the babyfaces because of their face.
These kind of girls go only for the guys with the highest status and looks. The goodlooking guys with the highest status are always
Lol. Chico was probably a jock ( played sport ). Not all jocks look like animals u tard, animals are considered disgusting here AKA fobs. Pretty boys are liked ( good faces ) especially by the hot girls and even the jocky ones. Yea brb posting pics of 16 year olds that I know for u lmfao

cats

Cuck
allindaeyes said:
cats said:
allindaeyes said:

Lol. Chico was probably a jock ( played sport ). Not all jocks look like animals u tard, animals are considered disgusting here AKA fobs. Pretty boys are liked ( good faces ) especially by the hot girls and even the jocky ones. Yea brb posting pics of 16 year olds that I know for u lmfao

COPE
"Chico" was propably a loner at school. No male model ever slayed and will. They all get ugly girls, while masculine guys get the hottest girls. Even if she gets a guy like chico, she will cuck him with a masculine jock left and right.

You just cope because of your pathetic homo-face and frame you 16 year old child.

allindaeyes

Banned
cats said:
COPE
"Chico" was propably a loner at school. No male model ever slayed and will. They all get ugly girls, while masculine guys get the hottest girls. Even if she gets a guy like chico, she will cuck him with a masculine jock left and right.

You just cope because of your pathetic homo-face and frame you 16 year old child.
I'm not framecel lmfao. The ideal frame is golden ratio. Which is just shoulders wider than waist. Theres been studies done and frank zanes arent the ideal. Channing Tatum has typical jock body, especially in shes the man and that is not a muscley body but just a lean one 

also u can tell from his interviews and the way he talks/acts he was definitely a jock

cats

Cuck
allindaeyes said:
cats said:
COPE

I'm not framecel lmfao. The ideal frame is golden ratio. Which is just shoulders wider than waist. Theres been studies done and frank zanes arent the ideal. Channing Tatum has typical jock body, especially in shes the man and that is not a muscley body but just a lean one 

also u can tell from his interviews and the way he talks/acts he was definitely a jock

Lachowski looks a bit masculine because of his big skull and height, but the hottest girls would still choose Cena because 
he has more dimorphism. Girls with high dimorphism are attracted to guys with high dimorphism, it has been proven thousand times already.  Thread is about face and not frame. If Cena and Chicko had the same frame, most girls would still choose Cena, if they are hot.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
purps drank said:
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
They want this. 
[video=youtube]
Lol at how he swaggers over, doesn't say anything, and she already knows what the deal is. He makes her do all the work too.

This is what it's all about boyos. Just lol at making hundreds of thousands of dollars, becoming an expert at socializing and seduction, carefully developing your style, having cool friends, leading an exciting life. Women have all men by the fucking hairs on their nutsack, they have collectively cucked us as a gender.
Legit. I wish I was a fucking gorilla.