HORRIBLE news from my friend

purps drank

Slayer
Saw on his snap story the other day that he got some scrapes on his face. Then saw it today and it was worse than I thought, so I texted him to see if he's alright. 

It's bad buddy boyos, real bad. 

He wasn't much of a looker already. I'm worried I'll have to register him an account here soon.

heilsa

Slayer
well considering that his maxilla is already broken...wouldnt it be time for some lefort action down there?

Darkman

Normie
Help him pay for his surgery with your life savings.

purps drank

Slayer
LostTuna said:
did u make it clear to him that his life is legit over now?

I think he might already know. He hasn't responded since I asked him if he's doing alright now. But he is a little petty and psychotic so might just be mad I didn't respond right away. 

His girlfriend's dad is rich though, so he might be okay.

JustLOL

Incel
inb4 his maxilla grows in size from microfracture and next time you see him he's an ultra dom 9/10 slayer.

lltvyr

Slayer
Bone has the ability to grow back after getting damaged. You most probably won't see any difference after he's recovered. If the bone really was compressed, then that's a different story, but the surgeons will definitely fix it. Perhaps he will even turn out more beautiful?

purps drank

Slayer
alien said:
You red pilled him about maxilla? :giggle:
No I'm obviously going to pretend I have no idea what the maxillae are when I see him. 

JustLOL said:
inb4 his maxilla grows in size from microfracture and next time you see him he's an ultra dom 9/10 slayer.
Lmao.

Unfortunately I'm guessing from the pictures it was the part of the maxilla that's closer to the zygos and eye orbital bones and not underneath the philtrum. I'd take a screenshot of the snapchat but it sends them a notice when you do.