Hormonal profile is everything

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Only a few weeks of testosterone injections (taking me to around 3500ng/dl with controlled E2), and I give off a completely different "vibe" to people. My perosnality is just somehow less awkward around other people, and I seem to be higher social status by defualt.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
RealRob said:
The weird thing is, I dodn't notice my personality change, I am just suddenly more "alpha" around other people. It kind of feels like all of your fucks have been discarded. I can't care less if I am accepted because I feel superior to most people.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
LongTimeAgo said:
RealRob said:
The weird thing is, I dodn't notice my personality change, I am just suddenly more "alpha" around other people. It kind of feels like all of your fucks have been discarded. I can't care less if I am accepted because I feel superior to most people.
Well welcome to the new life. Girls will pay u more attention too.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
RealRob said:
LongTimeAgo said:
Dude, there is a girl in my dorm who seems to like me, I wonder if pheremones are playing a part. Also a girl came and hung out in my room the other day for like 10-15 minutes. I just give off this "I don't give a shit" vibe on test, its hard to explain. I don't really feel much different peronality wise, but my social interactions are way different.

Nyhil

Slayer
LongTimeAgo said:
RealRob said:
Dude, there is a girl in my dorm who seems to like me, I wonder if pheremones are playing a part. Also a girl came and hung out in my room the other day for like 10-15 minutes. I just give off this "I don't give a shit" vibe on test, its hard to explain. I don't really feel much different peronality wise, but my social interactions are way different.
Cope.

No P in V, no care.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Nyhil said:
LongTimeAgo said:
Cope.

No P in V, no care.
All I can do is try and improve. Is is pointless? Probably. But I have nothing left to loose.

Nyhil

Slayer
LongTimeAgo said:
Nyhil said:
Cope.

No P in V, no care.
All I can do is try and improve. Is is pointless? Probably. But I have nothing left to loose.
If you want to improve, you can start by actually learning how to write, you clown.

I'm tired of these roidcels telling us how it is, yet with no proof of P in V.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Nyhil said:
LongTimeAgo said:
If you want to improve, you can start by actually learning how to write, you clown.

Another nihilistic depressioncel projecting onto people on an internet forum.

Next please.

Nyhil

Slayer
LongTimeAgo said:
Nyhil said:

Another nihilistic depressioncel projecting onto people on an internet forum.

Next please.
I'm from the masculinity crew, retard. I'm just saying that your too deluded thinking T will make you a social god.

dat feel

Lookism God
how much does it cost you

did your balls shrink

are you fapping a lot more than usual

what other side effects

Browmog

Slayer
80% of juiced bodybuilders are shy aspies, I already wrote about that.
For me personally, anything more than 250 mg of test makes me MORE anxious if anything.
I am now off and probably recovered well and feel normal again, no more anxiety from steroids.

dat feel

Lookism God
Browmog said:
For me personally, anything more than 250 mg of test makes me MORE anxious if anything.
I am now off and probably recovered well and feel normal again, no more anxiety from steroids.
did you gain muscle? lost all your gains? did your balls shrink when you were on it? any other side effects?

Browmog

Slayer
dat feel said:
Browmog said:
did you gain muscle? lost all your gains? did your balls shrink when you were on it? any other side effects?
Yes I did gain muscle.
No I didn't lost gains, mostly water, you keep gains when comming off unless you are above your natural limit.
Balls didn't shrink, but I got back and shoulder acne so I couldn't get my shirt off on the beach.
I have never in my life had acne and I got them on juice. Also 80% of steroid users (which is half of the gym) also has backne so I assume it is not really genetics but happens to most people.

dat feel

Lookism God
what was your weight before/during/after steroids

did the acne go away after you stopped

any other side effects that stayed?

Browmog

Slayer
I gained some 10 kg. 
Acne didn't go away, but it is going away now with benzoyl peroxide, although I still think I will need antibiotics.
I didn't had any other side effects.

Legit. One can get a strong effect nattily if currently doing something very bad for you like over-exercising or eating poorly. Or if, for instance, you're ill or something.

Bouncing back into slayermode feels good.