[HOPE] "Have you ever fallen in with love someone you weren't attracted to at first?"

Invisible

King of Chads
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]vcarvajal 18 points 2 years ago [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]"Yes. This guy was just a friend of a friend and happened to be in one of my college classes. I was not attracted to him at all. I even thought he was flat out ugly. But we really vibed off one another and he was someone that I found very easy to talk to. We slowly got to know each other and then I started to have feelings for him. We were spending a lot of one-on-one time; not solo dates but frequent sessions of just 20 min. talks just me and him. I was really starting to develop feelings for him and at this point I knew I was attracted to him but I was still dumb and worried that other people didn't find him attractive. As we got to know each other more and more and I let myself be more vulnerable around him I just fell in love. And I became uncontrollably attracted to him. And in love with him.
[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]
It didn't work out in the end."
[/font][/size]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]:banderas:[/font][/size]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]BOOM.[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Fucking killed my hope. It probably didn't "work out" in the end due to her not able to get over the fact that he wasn't goodlooking. She probably fought and fought with the cognitive dissonance of being in the company of a great man, with a personality that charmed her, a vibe between them two, etc...AND HIS FACE.[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]In the end it was probably just too much for her.[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]
[/font][/size]

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
Haven't been in love since I were 16 tbh.

I wonder what girls mean when they say "in love" or "love".

Is it similar in intensity to "loving" a cute skirt for them in many cases?

ogrecel

Chad
kernkraft said:

15 for me, I miss it

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
ogrecel said:
kernkraft said:

15 for me, I miss it
Unreciprocated love just feels like loss. Maybe I would have missed it more if it was mutual and I was fulfilled.

I don't think I can fall in love again. First of all, it was random at the time, she smiled at me and that was that it seems like. My whatever-receptors are probably so shot up and the wiring in my brain too non_NT.

Grotesque

Gigachad
I'm reading most posts in that thread.

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate females more.

There's at least 10 long stories that consist of how great the guy is, but 'things just didn't work out'. 

What the fuck.

futurehuman

Normie
How can any PSL user have the delusion to fall in love after spending a few months reading this stuff.

In my 25 years on this earth, I've never had a crush on anyone, not even once.

I just find girls attractive, that's it. They don't illicit any emotional response from me.

BombsAway

Normie
Uglylooksmaxer said:
In my 25 years on this earth, I've never had a crush on anyone, not even once.

I just find girls attractive, that's it. They don't illicit any emotional response from me.
Fuck you're so lucky

ARCHANGEL

Normie
i love how you just didnt change the font to differentiate between the article and your ideas